Last clicks. What is this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Can anyone imagine any occasion where they would actually wear this? It's being sold for £10 and on two easy pays of £5, plus £3.45 p&p of course.

I would wear it on the school run, or to my son's wedding or perhaps i would give it to my daughter's teacher?

It's fine, just inside out, so the school run would be perfect - a step up from jarmies to make the other mums feel dowdy. :cheeky: xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd take it as a gift when attending a dinner party ( like I go to loads of those) instead of chocolates or wine. Or it could go in my present drawer along with keyrings and glass bracelets

I'd buy it instead of an Easter egg. All because the lady loves a tatty polyester skirt...

I think the real problem is, that it has been dressed down with a pair of birkis.
Am sure if it were to be dressed up with a crisp white shirt, a nice belt, a smart pump and a piece of statement jewellery, then we'd all be rushing to buy one.
We could then wear it when going out to play with the girls.
:talking:

I think the real problem is, that it has been dressed down with a pair of birkis.
Am sure if it were to be dressed up with a crisp white shirt, a nice belt, a smart pump and a piece of statement jewellery, then we'd all be rushing to buy one.

and you'd be so fashion forward:sun:

They're desperate to flog it, putting it on 2 easy pays, aren't they?

Personally I think it would be perfect, accessorized with wellies, to muck out the ducks.

You forgot the jumper thrown over your shoulders.

Its almost Kate Middleton blue, so would have the wow factor at forthcoming street party. All your neighbours would be asking you where you got if from.

Latest posts

Back