Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
dc5483bb.jpg

c606cd98.jpg

7d417b47.jpg

f472d1bd.jpg

40fd9894.jpg

When I saw the title of this thread and the fact you were talking about Ideal World, I knew it had to be an oxymoron and I was right!!!!

Good God!!!!!

Dress no.1...Chav's ball gown

Dress no. 2.....DISGUSTING.....What is it?...and where did they source the fabric?.. a house clearance from someone who's been dead 30 years ! was probs tablecloth or headscarves in former life

No. 3 ...just screams "Pippa Dee" party!

No.4......Er No, love!

No.5...I would wear this one............for a bet lol!

Last edited:
Good God indeed !! But is anyone watching the 11am Spring Fashion this morning.

Everything is truly hideous. Poor Lynne. I feel really sorry for her having to smile & be so cheery wearing that load of crap.

:puke::puke::puke:

Last edited:
Good God indeed !! But is anyone watching the 11am Spring Fashion this morning.

Everything is truly hideous. Poor Lynne. I feel really sorry for her having to smile & be so cheery wearing that load of crap.

:puke::puke::puke:

Given that quite often I rather like things that are slagged off on here I went to have a look on their website cos there might be something that I thought was ok. But no, you are right. In fact I think hideous is a bit of an understatement!!

Given that quite often I rather like things that are slagged off on here I went to have a look on their website cos there might be something that I thought was ok. But no, you are right. In fact I think hideous is a bit of an understatement!!

I wouldn't wear stuff like that to go out & do the gardening quite frankly. IMO it smacked very much of seventies garb but worse :thinking:

Is IW now planning on dressing colourblind transvestites or something?

And someone tell the model in dress no.4 that the Fairy Godmother's not coming, and to get on with cleaning the scullery! :wink:

Latest posts

Back