Advance Notice of Tignanello TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I know there are lots of fans of the Tignanello brand on here and I've just spotted that there's a TSV on Thursday 5th May so debit/credit cards at the ready girls - and boys if it takes your fancy................:wink:

woohoo!!! the question is can i sneak another one into the house? lol

okay... i def. need a new handbag in the coral colour that they have on qvcus so a cross body or convertible in coral please mr. tig
i wonder if they will ever start selling the tig shoes over here too, cos i really need more shoes, honest

I wish Tig would do some bags with gold coloured hardware, daft I know.

some new tigs have arrived online, 6 new ones so far but they usually add them over a few days before the TSV

just noticed that all of the new tigs that they uploaded the other week are now showing as sold out. i think they are trying to keep a hold of some stock for tomorrows shows lol

It does look boring in that colour - if there are some summery colours I might be tempted...

Oh godfathers! That's not it is it?? Disappointed here too. I thought the recent Lulu Guinness was old fashioned and now the Tig one is old fashioned too. Perhaps old fashioned is in.

Looks like this is it in the US. Just scroll to the top of the page:-

http://iqvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=promo|tignanellotsvpreview&plpb=G|1|24|3&CM_SCID=coll&cookie=set

I'm disappointed. Looks a bit boring.

:talking:I think that you might be right, Bensmum.

For Tig fans, the item number is A213704*, and the colours are:-

White
Black (with white)
Cognac
Satin Metal
Silver
Pale Yelow
Blue

Ninety-six 5* ratings (out of 116). Have a look at the video; it's not as boring as in the picture.

Jay:bow:

* QVC.com item number

Last edited:
Yup - looks ok in the video - I like the two compartments, and the satin metal colour...

Bet we don't get the colour choice though!

Thought it looked old fashioned too. Can't view bid from iPhone. Any idea on price or easy pay anyone?

For the last hour I've been trying to work out where I've seen the Tignanello guest before. Just googled her and she was a weathergirl on ITV!

Latest posts

Back