Alison Keenan blog update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the update Wrongsideof40. Much love and well done to Ali XXX

She is such a positive person, I admire her ability to still laugh at herself. A very moving blog.......I sincerely wish her all the very very best.

I totally admire Ali K writing her blog whilst poorly , She really does put other presenters to shame who can't be bothered to update their blogs (Claire Sutton , Jill Franks & Anne Dawson) for months............ I did laugh at Ali talking about Debbie Greenwood shouting something inappropriate at some baby lambs...

nice to know her family and friends are so supportive.

terribly moving. do wish her well.

What an uplifting blog, written from deep inside her heart.

I cried at her comment about staying with her son when she wasn't feeling well made me cry - it made me think about a good friend is staying at his mum's while he's having treatment for liver cancer.

It's such a cruel disease.

She is one of the bravest and most courageous women I know.

She is going through one of the worst things that can happen to a woman and yet she can still find time to do her blog, reply to everyone who responds and do a BCC blog too.

Just amazing.

AK has such a good attitude. I am so happy that she is being cared for so well by her friends and family - she deserves it. Her and Kathy's party looked good fun. It's nice to know some of the presenters get on so well IRL.

Her blog brought tears to my eyes - I hope she continues to do well coping with this awful disease.

Latest posts

Back