Alpha-H TSV 12/5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alpha-H TSV 12/5/11

Just seen that on the schedule, really anxious to have this, have run out and will now wait as Q prices quite good.

Alpha-H TSV

Apart from the new exfoliating powder, has anyone found details of this TSV on 12 May yet? Think it may be on auto-delivery.

How exciting!!

Hope its a good one, have just ordered quite a bit today in full sizes having tried small sizes in a couple of kits and had fabulous results.

Auto delivery would be good too :)

Me too! Have not been this excited about a TSV for ages, if ever!
My skin has been utterly transformed :)
can't wait to find out what's in it x

My skin is rubbish at the moment, just hit 40 & I've got acne breakouts & hormonal breakouts & ingrowing hair breakouts.

Looking for something to tame it so I don't have to wear a bag over my head when I go out anymore.

I'll definitely be going for this one no matter what it is! My skin hasn't looked this good in years ~ love the stuff!

This was posted on QVC's FB page after a enquiry , "We'll be able to tell you more towards the end of the week. All we can say now is that it's a five-piece Radiance and Renewal Collection :) x"

Hi Juzzab, I have exactly the same problem (Im 48) and my skin is an absolute nightmare !!!!Tried every range on QVC with no results. Then tried Alpha H and can honestly say its the best range ive ever used. Have been using it for about a month now and even old acne scars are fading just lovely. Im also a smoker and can see a reduction in the lines around my mouth too. It may not work for everyone but its a great range for me.

I know, last year's TSV was only discovered about half an hour before it was launched. QVC seem keen to give us previews now though so hopefully they will have Michelle doing a video for QGossip. It will definitely have liquid gold and the new exfoliater in. I'd like to see the new hydration moisturiser in there too as have been using the small size in the try me kit and it's very good. Their eye products are great too so hopefully one of those thrown in... We need our detectives on the case!

My skin is rubbish at the moment, just hit 40 & I've got acne breakouts & hormonal breakouts & ingrowing hair breakouts.

Looking for something to tame it so I don't have to wear a bag over my head when I go out anymore.

On thing that I found calmed my skin down pronto with adult acne was hibiscrub. If you've got problems with ingrown hairs (devilled if I can remember the proper name for that!) that's really awful and can be painful. I found a quick wash with hibiscrub every couple of days would calm it down quicker than anything else. It does strip the skin of oils a bit though so I wouldn't recommend it for every day but it really does help. I was ready to weep some days with my skin. As much because it itched and hurt as the fact that I had a face full of spots.

In my case three, or is it four?, years on I've shifted all but one stubborn patch on my jawline. And "chatting" to you today has reminded me that a couple of goes with hibiscrub might be enough to get it on the run!

Super sleuths where are you when we need you?? Am hoping not to have to stay up until the witching hour but I know I am being greedy and impatient!:sweat:

love my alpha-h and now its summer i can go bare faced and look glowing in a nice way.
best skincare range on qvc.
i wish they would bring some l'occitane skincare to qvc as it is really lovely.

love my alpha-h and now its summer i can go bare faced and look glowing in a nice way.
best skincare range on qvc.
i wish they would bring some l'occitane skincare to qvc as it is really lovely.

Have to agree with you there,Boffy,L'occitane has some gorgeous skincare,their Immortelle range is beautiful :sun:

Latest posts

Back