DeviliShh Desserts - Did anyone buy this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
Hubby bought two of these products last Monday but on the account it has said "in process" with no new emails to say it's going to be delivered. Called CS and was told some forms would be sent out as today is the last delivery day for these items. Has anyone ordered any of DeviliShh's Desserts and actually received them? It's still early and they might still be delivered but I doubt it. If the ordered items don't come, I hope to be able to leave a negative review.

I don't know what the problem is, CS didn't elaborate other than to say that delivery is direct from the supplier which I assumed it would be. But if DD can't fulfill an order then they should let the customer know rather than leave them wondering. :devil:

Can't imagine getting a chance to showcase a range on QVC and not be professional about doing business like filling orders. :taphead: Don't think it's the delivery service as I haven't received an email saying it's on its way. If no delivery, then if DD ever appears on QVC again, I will pass.

They'll soon be on Ideal World if they can't deliver on time!

BTW the DD range is on sale at Lakeland if you have a shop nearby...or their delivery is excellent; and if anyone leaves a negative review online they contact them and offer a full refund! Just saying! :wonder:

I hope you get an apology and pudding v soon AR.

Jude xx

something like that had happend to me when i ordered for a cake from qvc ,couple of years back .Did not receive the cake and i was refunded the money .Few weeks later the company sent me a complementary cake .

Well on the last day of delivery hubby's order finally made it with 5 minutes to spare. I suppose the guy in the red van could deliver beyond 5.00pm. Anyway hubby's happy. This went beyond the 3-5 days delivery promise of QVC. Not mad just irritated. :mysmilie_1:

Delayed DeviliShh Order

Hi AmethystRox,

We were very sorry to hear about the delay in delivery of your DeviliShh order which was despatched from QVC and would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We are delighted you and your husband have now received your DeviliShh products and hope you both enjoy them. If you would like inspiration for some of the delicous things you can make with our products, you will find lots of recipe ideas on the DeviliShh website.

Kind regards,

DeviliShh

Latest posts

Back