Thanks Craig - Nectar Points

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Linny

Registered Shopper
.Just been catching up on this afternoon's Charlie Bears show and heard Craig mention that you can get nectar points on your QVC purchases. Now I never knew that! I'm registered on www.nectar.com so popped on there to see and yes, he's right! You get a link from there to the QVC site. Thanks Craig! :clapping:

At last some useful info from him rather than him telling us of all the products he has stored in his flat :yawn:

Thanks for the heads up Linny.

You get better value going through TopCashBack - 5.5% on purchases. I think nectar points work out at 1/2p each and you only get 2 point per £ so 1% nectar and 5.5 times that via TopcashBack. Happy Days :)

You get better value going through TopCashBack - 5.5% on purchases. I think nectar points work out at 1/2p each and you only get 2 point per £ so 1% nectar and 5.5 times that via TopcashBack. Happy Days :)

Or Quidco! Cashback is better than nectar points.

At last some useful info from him rather than him telling us of all the products he has stored in his flat :yawn:Thanks for the heads up Linny.

He's probably got millions of nectar points stashed away in his mansion, from all the stuff he buys from QVC (if indeed he does buy it).

Latest posts

Back