Sunbelievable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
IS there any chance that Jill would let the guest speak? Or could she take a breath inbetween hersentences......Argh!!!!! Anyway, I go from blue to white in the sun so the medium and dark would just be a bit too much for me.
I can't believe she has just said that she could talk for hours about it...meaning a self-tan!!!

Oh wasn't she awful. I was watching in bed & had to turn the sound off again. I spend half the time when watching QVC with the bliddy sound off :mysmilie_503:

She was the same on the Nails Inc hour.
Watched the early morning repeat & you'd a job to hear what they were saying, they rushed & gabbled so much. The Nails Inc woman, is it Heather? was nearly as bad.

She was the same on the Nails Inc hour.
Watched the early morning repeat & you'd a job to hear what they were saying, they rushed & gabbled so much. The Nails Inc woman, is it Heather? was nearly as bad.

I do so agree, I had to mute them too, I really think that JF must have a degree in gibberish. She don't seem to have any control over what comes out of her mouth.:talking:

she is utterly vile. At least Heather knows her products, JF just constantly screeches about how amaaaayyyyzing colours are and she wears them ALL the time (basically the same script she uses on LD nail shows). She actually put me off buying the Nails Inc TSV through her annoyance factor.

Latest posts

Back