Droning on incessantly about 5 star reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
Is it my imagination or are the presenters droning on about 5 star reviews more than ever. Debbie Flint seems the biggest culprit. It's really very wearing and off putting.

personally I just find them droning on constantly about everything these days. My tolerance level has peaked.

It's very helpful when you notice they're not mentioning reviews at all, invariably when you check the website the reviews are poor.

Its so easy to spot when the presenters have been given a new hymn sheet to sing from.

One week its about constantly spouting the 5 star reviews; another week its how many brand new customers have made a purchase during the hour; then its pressing home the justification of the p and p amount.

A couple of years ago every presenter was telling us on a daily basis that 12,000 new customers were joining qvc every week !!!! I was practically reciting the script in my sleep !

Still, if they are getting the prompt through their ear pieces to tell us this piffle, they can hardly go off piste can they (but its enough to make me go off and get piste !)

Interesting they dont mention the low stars for products, especially the sillicone bakeware - check it out.

..and lest we forget the review system seems to be very flawed in the first place with people having perfectly good reviews rejected for no real reason, or bad reviews not put on. So it's hardly fair, or it would seem, representative really.

Is it my imagination or are the presenters droning on about 5 star reviews more than ever. Debbie Flint seems the biggest culprit. It's really very wearing and off putting.

Flint is wearing and offputting all on her own, never mind the reviews. she manages to make everything she presents look and sound cheap and crap. i wish she'd bog off back to infomercials.

Latest posts

Back