Who Would You Like To See Presenting on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catkins

Registered Shopper
I know we've done this one before but as QVC has become, for some of us, a bit dry and stale, I thought it was worth reviving the idea.

I would love to see Louis Spence doing fitness. I saw him on This Morning last week doing "Get Your Buns In Shape For Summer" it was hilarious!!

James May doing the Hi Tech hours as he's actually entertaining to watch, quite clever and would research his items so he knew what the hell he was talking about!

Would really like to see The Hairy Bikers doing all the Kitchen hours as their brief appearance on QVC was so funny.

Maybe Jason Gardner doing fashion. Lets see how much serial killer giggling Kim Mendleson would do with him commenting on her creations!!

I'd like to see Anthony back but I know that isn't likely!

I know we've done this one before but as QVC has become, for some of us, a bit dry and stale, I thought it was worth reviving the idea.QUOTE]

Dale Winton doing craft - "OK, why have you put that embellishment there Dawn? It would look so much better here, or there, or not at all Love."

Dean Wilson was a very good presenter, also I'd like to see Rob Locke back.

Yes to Mandy from IW. I've championed her before - really natural girl who really knows her stuff and although still a salesperson, not a pushy madam.

Paul O'Grady would be a scream. He'd just go off on shouty flights of fancy, which would be sublime.

Victoria Wood as Madeline the Sacharelle Girl 'Welcome to the world of Sacharelle...' :grin:

Yes to Mandy from IW. I've championed her before - really natural girl who really knows her stuff and although still a salesperson, not a pushy madam.

Paul O'Grady would be a scream. He'd just go off on shouty flights of fancy, which would be sublime.

Victoria Wood as Madeline the Sacharelle Girl 'Welcome to the world of Sacharelle...' :grin:

you are obsessed with Victoria Wood arenta ya Cavey? mind you, i can quote vicky woo till the cows come home

"lips are receeding whilst eyes are poppin' out"

Are you going to see "That Day We Sang" at the Manchester International Festival?

Russell Brand, he has 1000 times the vocabulary of the presenters currently on air and I reckon he'd be hilarious on a "fashion" show.
Dot Cotton "In the Kitchen" (can we have fictitous characters?) teaching us all to make shepherd's pie and maderia cake.

Me doing the gardening. I don't profess to be an expert but I know as much as RJ (which appears to be not a lot) and I wouldn't stand there rummaging in my jeans pockets.

I reckon I could also have a go at your actual literal resident beauty expert's job. At the very least, I don't have my dark roots on show in my parting. Her hair looks awful tonight. I wonder what the very immaculately turned out, Corben thinks? He keeps smiling at her, or is he smirking?

Me doing the gardening. I don't profess to be an expert but I know as much as RJ (which appears to be not a lot) and I wouldn't stand there rummaging in my jeans pockets.

I reckon I could also have a go at your actual literal resident beauty expert's job. At the very least, I don't have my dark roots on show in my parting. Her hair looks awful tonight. I wonder what the very immaculately turned out, Corben thinks? He keeps smiling at her, or is he smirking?

Of course he is smiling at her. He is probably afraid she is going to land one on him for putting falsies on the girls and making her look a bit of a div. he he

you are obsessed with Victoria Wood arenta ya Cavey? mind you, i can quote vicky woo till the cows come home

Are you going to see "That Day We Sang" at the Manchester International Festival?

I am very obsessed! She's a genius. Love quoting her whenever I can :nod: .

Am not sure I'll get to see 'The Day We Sang' though. GUTTED.

I'm a great fan of Victoria Wood too and I reckon Madge (Fatitude) should be the new presenter for all the latest keep fit/exercise equipment!

Also, as some of our male members have complained about the lack of products for them, how about Michael McIntyre presenting a few hours to check out the suitability of items for the "Man Drawer" as per his very funny routine...................:wink:

Stephen Fry presenting anything, although I suppose he'd actually have useful knowledge about tecchy stuff. Julian Clary to present some really tacky shiny bauble jewellery show.:devil:

I'd like to see Kelly-Marie Tunstall presenting, make up, fashion and hair hours:sun:

I saw Victoria Wood live in Bude (of all places) in the 80's - she was sublime, on stage for almost 3 hours - hilarious :talking:

Clegg & Cameron doing cookery a la Greg & Max. They'd be like Fanny and Johnny I reckon!

a) They have the patter whilst being economical with the facts
2) I don't need any kitchen gadgets so wouldn't have to watch
III) on second thoughts lets have Greg & Max back

Jude xx

Russell Brand and Julian Clarey would be my top tip!

But then again how great and brutally honest would Mrs Brown be? ( from the BBC series Mrs Browns Boys )

Clegg & Cameron doing cookery a la Greg & Max. They'd be like Fanny and Johnny I reckon!

a) They have the patter whilst being economical with the facts
2) I don't need any kitchen gadgets so wouldn't have to watch
III) on second thoughts lets have Greg & Max back

Jude xx

most politicians and tv presenters a la Q are probably inter-changeable with the spin they put on everything!

Latest posts

Back