Anna Griffin TSV 19/04/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's about time we had a break from Kanban TSVs and DB moaning about having to work such long hours when she has a TSV. I like AG's stuff - no cartoons or childish colouring-in.

Plus - BRING BACK ROSEMARY MERRY !

Love AG's craft stuff too! Will be watching, am soooo fed up with Kaban and the ~old~ stuff coming out every show :yawn: (sure some of those examples are 5 years old :wonder:).

Really miss Rosemary Merry...enjoyed her shows :sun:

daydreamer

Anna Griffin 40 Floral Spring Card Kit with Embellishments & Storage File
Item Number: 591109
QVC Price £32.75
Today's Special Value Price £26.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Floral spring card-making kit from Anna Griffin. Includes everything you need to create luxurious card designs with elegant floral themes, including card surfaces, toppers, ribbons and lots more. Present your loved ones with beautifully handmade cards in classic Anna Griffin style.

Makes at least 40 complete cards
Use the toppers and embellishments included for decorating other craft projects
Presented with a floral accordion storage file, making it an ideal gift
Comes with an inspiration sheet - perfect for beginners or experienced crafters

Contains:

40 x card surfaces in antique floral prints - three each of 10 designs and two each of five designs: 16cm x 11.4cm (6.3" x 4.5")
45 x card layers - for layering onto cards: 14cm x 9.5cm (5.5" x 3.7")
40 x cream insert greetings - featuring greetings such as 'Wishing you a beautiful day', 'May this Special Day be filled with Happiness' and more
40 x cream envelopes: 16.5cm x 12cm (6.5" x 4.7")
40 x envelope liners - 20 each of: gold with thistle print and ivory with floral damask print
6 x sheets of 3D layered floral stickers - one sheet each of six designs (54 stickers in total)
16 x die-cut toppers - two each of eight designs including tulips, butterflies, birds and cup and saucers
44 x gold foiled stamped sentiments tags - featuring sayings such as 'For Someone Special', 'Birthday Wishes', 'Thank you', 'For my Valentine' and more
40 x pre-tied satin ribbon bows - 15 x gold, 15 x ivory, 10 x pink
288 x foam squares
1 x accordion storage file - traditional floral print cover and cream-toned satin ribbon tie
1 x A4 sheet of file stickers - collection of tab-style stickers to help you arrange cards by occasion: Thank you, Friendship, Thinking of You, Get Well, Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday and more
1 x inspiration sheet

Kit features sentiments for a number of different occasions including:

Thank You
Birthday
Friendship
Best Wishes
Thinking of You
Missing You
Get Well
Sympathy
Anniversary
Wedding
Love
Valentine
Good Luck
Graduation

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.591109

The idea behind the kit is good, but I!m sorry, the floral designs are really rather ugly. For me less is more.

I make these up because it's a change from the labour intensive stuff I normally do and they get given to people who like that style and are not into what I like.

I'm not sure if I like them, but the kit does seem good value and her stuff is usually very nice quality.

Latest posts

Back