Antthony Designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
I have just tried to order the white top Catherine is wearing on this show. Its sold out already, what a bummer! Recently someone posted that they had bought some dresses from Antthony on web firsts (Sorry, I can't remember who). Were you happy with them? I really like the look of some of this range and wonder what the quality is like.

I think that the range is really lovely and the prices aren't too bad either.

Sorry that Catherine's top has sold out Itchy as it really is nice. It will be interesting to see what the reviews will be like.

I have just tried to order the white top Catherine is wearing on this show. Its sold out already, what a bummer! Recently someone posted that they had bought some dresses from Antthony on web firsts (Sorry, I can't remember who). Were you happy with them? I really like the look of some of this range and wonder what the quality is like.

not knowing it was a fashion day I just flicked on to check what delights we had in store today and was knocked out by Catherine's top - came straight upstairs to check on the website only to find that it was already gone in the white - but then again, where it looks stunning on a size 10-12 Catherine with skinny legs, would it look as good on a dumpy 60s lady with size 16 jeans and sensible shoes? No I don't think so either - so maybe for me it's a good job I couldn't buy it!

Sorry to be negative BUT it's polyester again!! You can get polyester for cheaper. I've bought loads of stuff from boohoo.com, same material, half the price, dresses from £15, not going to last forever but what do you expect for the price. Having said that, one long tunic top I bought washes beautifully, doesn't need an iron and cost me £12! Check them out. :happy:

Like the look of his clothes , reasonably priced too. Better than the usual crap we have. Seems a really nice guy too.
I saw the Brazilian Carnival Block Stripe Maxi Dress on the promo ,Joy had it on and she looked FAB. Mind you Joy seems to make the usual crappy fashions look good. :flower::flower: :flower:

Do you think QVC know that there are natural fabrics around or only Polyester and the styles that were shown are really dated another C**P range sorry if anyone is offended just my opinion

Sorry to be negative BUT it's polyester again!! You can get polyester for cheaper. I've bought loads of stuff from boohoo.com, same material, half the price, dresses from £15, not going to last forever but what do you expect for the price. Having said that, one long tunic top I bought washes beautifully, doesn't need an iron and cost me £12! Check them out. :happy:

I hear what you are saying, but I did love that white top (sob!). I will have a gander at boohoo.com. I wear a lot of tunic style tops, the legs are ok, but I have to cover up the jelly belly!! Thanks for the info.

where it looks stunning on a size 10-12 Catherine with skinny legs, would it look as good on a dumpy 60s lady with size 16 jeans and sensible shoes? No I don't think so either - so maybe for me it's a good job I couldn't buy it!

To be honest, I think the asymmetric hemlines look far better on someone with a few curves - they don't suit skinny people. I didn't think the top suited catherine at all as it seemed to swamp her. She looked better in the paler blue one which she was wearing later in the show.

I liked Antthony's styles too but unfortunately those models didn't do them justice at all.

What a lovely guy, not sure about the fashion, but at least the clothes are reasonable. I
would not wear anything that I have seen up to now, but that is because I'm a classic fuddy duddy. :mysmilie_845:

Do you think QVC know that there are natural fabrics around or only Polyester and the styles that were shown are really dated another C**P range sorry if anyone is offended just my opinion

I often envy the women who buy this stuff for summer and feel "all fresh and light and summery" in these fabrics. My thermostat goes beserk with this polyester/elastane fabric and my skin just melts with excess heat and trapped moisture.

I loved that top and was very tempted but behaved myself. It's definitely the sort of thing I would wear. Although I'm an 18/20 I've got good legs for a chubby bird and would wear it with leggings and boots or flats.

I agree that it's the kind if style that looks good if you have a few curves. And Catherine looked stunning in it.

I do wish they'd wheel Joy out in every fashion show. It really helps me to see how she looks in things. I look bugger all like Joy but she's more my size than the other models.

slightly different but have noticed at least his name hasn't got kim in it (kim & co, Yong kim, kim parish!!)

not knowing it was a fashion day I just flicked on to check what delights we had in store today and was knocked out by Catherine's top - came straight upstairs to check on the website only to find that it was already gone in the white - but then again, where it looks stunning on a size 10-12 Catherine with skinny legs, would it look as good on a dumpy 60s lady with size 16 jeans and sensible shoes? No I don't think so either - so maybe for me it's a good job I couldn't buy it!

I am sure it would, I am in your age group and I would have gone for it

I wouldn't buy anything off an Anthony that puts 2 x t's in his name:sun:

Watching the Anttony show at 3.15. They look really nice, the designer seems nice as well. The Yong kim clothes are awful, what is the ex - Mrs Tarrant doing promoting these clothes. Dont even look at the prices!!!!!

Watching the Anttony show at 3.15. They look really nice, the designer seems nice as well. The Yong kim clothes are awful, what is the ex - Mrs Tarrant doing promoting these clothes. Dont even look at the prices!!!!!

I thought I recognised her, but did not catch the beginning of the show. She has got very old looking.

i quite liked the the look of some of the maxi dresses but they are all too short. only 130? its virtually knee length lol

Hows this for service. I am after the top that JF is wearing. I rung in & they have no idea what the item number is. I give up. Their CS is a disgrace.:doh:

Lilian surely not the so called "AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICES" as they are always ramming down our throats on a regular basis they are a sham

Latest posts

Back