Lola Rose losing colour.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I've had a pair of Lola Rose earrings for probably around a year, they're really simple, drop sheres of pink, dyed (presumably) agate.
I really like them and do wear them a lot but whereas they used to be a lovely candy pink, they're now really, really faded to just an off-white colour.
Has anyone else had this happen with dyed jade pieces :talking:

i have a pair of berry quartz earrings but when i take them off i put them back in th pouches i have had these for 2 years.

I've had a pair of Lola Rose earrings for probably around a year, they're really simple, drop sheres of pink, dyed (presumably) agate.
I really like them and do wear them a lot but whereas they used to be a lovely candy pink, they're now really, really faded to just an off-white colour.
Has anyone else had this happen with dyed jade pieces :talking:

take a photo and write to Lola Rose as a complaint. I have found them to be sxcellent with their customer care

It shouldn't fade. Do you know which pink it is?? I've got berry quartz and rose pink quartz and have had for a while and none of the pieces have faded. But I don't have earrings. Do you use hairspray or spray perfume maybe?? I don't know if that would affect them but I suppose it might.

I know some treated gemstones can be really affected by sunlight. And if you remember the jewellery that QVC did that was like a think slice of brightly coloured agate. There were earrings, a bangle and a necklace. A friend of mine had a purple pendant and took it on holiday, wearing it nearly every day. Well it came back several shades lighter and ended up almost clear. QVC did refund her money.

I think this might be happening to a piece of mine too. I have a few berry quartz pieces. I'm sure they all used to look pretty much the same colour. I was just looking at one piece that I haven't worn for a while and it looks different. It's a huge heart on quite a chunky bead necklace. The heart looks a little bit cloudy now and the beads are worse. I am sure they weren't like that before. I will definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Apologies for late reply. I may get in touch with them, but to be fair I have worn them a lot:sun:

I'd be interested to hear what they say Rozzy. I've just ordered a few jade quartz pieces that I thought would be nice for the Summer but I feel a bit wary about wearing them in the sun now.

Latest posts

Back