The return of JR... & shes still a size small !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Yes I turned on to the Kim Parrish hour at 5pm to be reminded yet AGAIN by JR that she is a size small :headbang::headbang:

I thought she looked good in the purple frock. But I'm sure those bliddy toeposts were peeping from underneath.

Yes I turned on to the Kim Parrish hour at 5pm to be reminded yet AGAIN by JR that she is a size small :headbang::headbang:

Yes I thought she was quite rude to Sally the model who was wearing a size small and JR said to her (Sally) she could easily get away with wearing the Medium!!! Bet she would be P****d off if someone said that to her !!!

Yes I thought she was quite rude to Sally the model who was wearing a size small and JR said to her (Sally) she could easily get away with wearing the Medium!!! Bet she would be P****d off if someone said that to her !!!

OMG! Cardinal sin numero uno - never tell a woman she could fit into a bigger size. JR needs a XXXL for her ego alone.

Goodness, I thought she might have slimmed down to the Extra Small after climbing all those steps on her jollies........:cheeky:

I've turned her off after hearing her introduce Joy yet again as the Plus Size model who wears a 16/18 whereas she's in a 10:devil:

I've turned her off after hearing her introduce Joy yet again as the Plus Size model who wears a 16/18 whereas she's in a 10:devil:

But Joy is the plus size model so it's factually correct - and letting peeps know the size she is wearinf helps with comparisons doesn't it?

Well if this refers to the Kim Parrish hour that I caught earlier, then this is a perfect example of how so much of what Julia says is misquoted and taken out of context. She was describing the top as being much closer fitting than other styles in the range that were the same size, and all she said was that if Sally wanted to wear the top in a looser and less fitted way then she would suggest that she could go up to the medium. There was nothing rude about it at all, she simply said it to help viewers decide which size to order.

But Joy is the plus size model so it's factually correct - and letting peeps know the size she is wearinf helps with comparisons doesn't it?

Well if this refers to the Kim Parrish hour that I caught earlier, then this is a perfect example of how so much of what Julia says is misquoted and taken out of context. She was describing the top as being much closer fitting than other styles in the range that were the same size, and all she said was that if Sally wanted to wear the top in a looser and less fitted way then she would suggest that she could go up to the medium. There was nothing rude about it at all, she simply said it to help viewers decide which size to order.

You are both correct IMO but I'm afraid that as soon as JR appears and opens her mouth her critics wait for the immortal words to tumble from her lips and then start a thread.

Well, no it just confused me as I'm sure JR said her bust size and it was the same as mine yet she said she was wearing a 10. However, the size guide to the dress she was wearing shows I'd need a far bigger size:confused:

You are both correct IMO but I'm afraid that as soon as JR appears and opens her mouth her critics wait for the immortal words to tumble from her lips and then start a thread.

Digs her own hole I'm afraid.:mysmilie_847:

I thought she looked great, but her ego didn't seem to have shrunk in the sun. Most of what she says treads a fine line between helpful advice and childish malice, and I don't think she has a clue what the difference is.

I didn't miss her.

I thought Julia's boobs looked huge in that purple dress and although it fit well else where the top half looked very unflattering and tight,like a couple of zeplins were in there.
It was a bad choice for her imho.

I thought Julia's boobs looked huge in that purple dress and although it fit well else where the top half looked very unflattering and tight,like a couple of zeplins were in there.
It was a bad choice for her imho.

our Ju's a great believer in "if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em"! :devil:

I haven't noticed them saying that another model is a size 10 and is wearing a small though so it comes across to me that Joy is singled out even though what they say is true.

I didn't think she looked great in the dress either - but to fair to Julia,she has kept her weight off,and I didn't think she'd be able to keep it up.

I wish they wouldn't call Joy the plus size model, why can't she be a model and all the others the skinny models! Just like to say fair play to Debbie Flint at least she says well I might be a medium in this brand but because of my bust I'd go for an XL.

Last edited:
I thought she looked lovely - the holiday obviously did her good and a tan suits her :sun:.

I tried to give her a go yesterday in the 5 o' clock hour but I'm sorry but I just can't stand her smug, patronising attitude.

I had literally been watching for 2 minutes when she just had to mention her trip to LA. I then changed channels and watched a rather good episode of Top Gear!!

Latest posts

Back