Attidudes TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
What do we think of Renee's TSV girls? Have we gone for all three, like so many people because it's so affordable? The inspiration for the faaaaabulous design has come from Renee's visits to Milan and Capri, where vile printed stretchy tie front tops are all the rage apparently.

I love the way Debbie F has teamed the taupe zebra one with brown leggings which make her legs look like two stumpy tree trunks and her midriff like a barrel.

Please - someone tell her she's completely the wrong shape to wear leggings with a short top.

Attidudes TSV

Renee is a lovely Lady, but I agree the TSV is dreadful.

I like Renee and she seems to know her stuff but I'm not keen on the TSV. And neither do I own any of her clothes. Hmmm. Says it all really.

I might buy some of Renee's stuff if it were a viscose rather than a polyester mix as some of seems like a nice cut.

why this obsession with polyester? I just do net get it! At all!
And for a fashion day TSV - well "fashion day" TSV I thought this was very uninspiring. Maybe they really should get a clothes buyer with some clothes knowledge? How hard can that be?

Notice that Debbie keeps pulling at her Renee faux wrap dress in the B Mak-overprice-sky hour, Rainbow. Also agree that the dishcloth TSV is hideous.

I have that dress and it is a lovely fit though a little revealing. Just chose carefully what you wear underneath. The fit and style is very flattering. The tsv I will agree looks frumpy on everyone I have seen it on.

I'm liking DF more and more!! When she's on before a TSV launch,she tends to wear what it is,if its clothing,jewellery etc...At least then you can see how bad it is!!!

I'll never forgot when she wore this huge blue ring on a late handbag show - and it literally got caught on everything!! Every strap,every pocket......it was irritating the hell out of me - let alone her.............................I had to laugh when it was the upcoming that night Tova TSV!!!!

Even by QVC standards this TSV was particularly bad; and the worst print of them all seemed to sell out. I just looked in amazement really thinking was it just me? Because I just couldn't see any good point at all; the prints were horrible and I the tie front reminded me of the 1980's when large bows were the in thing, liked by Fergie when she was trying to make fashion statements during he marriage to Andy.

I'm liking DF more and more!! When she's on before a TSV launch,she tends to wear what it is,if its clothing,jewellery etc...At least then you can see how bad it is!!!

I'll never forgot when she wore this huge blue ring on a late handbag show - and it literally got caught on everything!! Every strap,every pocket......it was irritating the hell out of me - let alone her.............................I had to laugh when it was the upcoming that night Tova TSV!!!!

I like Debbie she always looks well turned out.

Latest posts

Back