How rude is Renee????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
No interest in her,her clothes nor her TSV.

Its unusual for me to have a rant on here.

But I've just seen her have a diva moment with Sharon in the 11am hour.Sharon was behind her and Renee questioned where she was.Sharon piped up I'm here - to where Renee was embarassed so the face went,the attitude came out and she was very rude to sharon.

Shame on you Renee.Disgusting.

Kick her out QVC.

To be fair to Renee: she WAS wearing so much polyester it was possibly reacting with the wig glue on her head.

The fumes probably drove her doolally. :taphead: :tongue: :drunk:

And here's my condolences too AB x

Last edited:
Sorry about Scrappy, AB. He looked like a lovely dog. You have my deepest sympathy.

So sorry to hear of you loss AB. I lost my best friend last June after 15 1/2 years together. I must admit I take comfort in the fact that I have his ashes and I buy fresh flowers every week and place them next to him. Unless you have loved and lost a pet I dont think some people understand how completely grief stricken you can be.

So sorry to hear of you loss AB. I lost my best friend last June after 15 1/2 years together. I must admit I take comfort in the fact that I have his ashes and I buy fresh flowers every week and place them next to him. Unless you have loved and lost a pet I dont think some people understand how completely grief stricken you can be.

I have my dogs ashes too. They are in what is in a sculpturn. Its a model of a Golden Retriever & lays on my fire place.

I have my dogs ashes too. They are in what is in a sculpturn. Its a model of a Golden Retriever & lays on my fire place.

I hope you too take comfort in having them still close by. My dogs ashes are in a wooden box with his name, dates and a pesonal message from my husband and myself on the side.
I also got a lock of his hair and have it at one side of his ahes and a picture of him on the other.

Oh aren't you all lovely :sun: I haven't been on here very much recently, for many reasons (most recently a nasty bout of 'flu), so it was lovely to read all of your comments.

My dear little Scrappy passed away in December, having been stricken with a tumor in his spinal cord. It was inoperable and he was paralysed so I had to make the most difficult of decisions to have him PTS. I didn't want to do it, I couldn't bear the thought of losing him, but my poor boy had no future, no life, and I couldn't let him suffer any longer. I remember that day with brutal clarity and I miss him more and more with every waking second. He was my one true companion and I loved him, and still love him, deeply and endlessly. The saddest thing is that he was only two years old.

I have his ashes, "he" sists by my bed and I cuddle him every night. It's not the same as having him here, but it provides some comfort.

Those of you with access to "The Drop" may wish to see my thread about Scrappy, in the "Pets" section (if you haven't already) - http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25277

Thanks again everybody - sorry to have taken over the thread somewhat xxxxx

No interest in her,her clothes nor her TSV.

Its unusual for me to have a rant on here.

But I've just seen her have a diva moment with Sharon in the 11am hour.Sharon was behind her and Renee questioned where she was.Sharon piped up I'm here - to where Renee was embarassed so the face went,the attitude came out and she was very rude to sharon.

Shame on you Renee.Disgusting.

Kick her out QVC.

Yeah I have to admit ,she certainly looks rude,although I know thats not what you meant,and she gets my blood boiling ,but also not in the way that she does yours I'm guessing.

My dear little Scrappy passed away in December, having been stricken with a tumor in his spinal cord. It was inoperable and he was paralysed so I had to make the most difficult of decisions to have him PTS. I didn't want to do it, I couldn't bear the thought of losing him, but my poor boy had no future, no life, and I couldn't let him suffer any longer. I remember that day with brutal clarity and I miss him more and more with every waking second. He was my one true companion and I loved him, and still love him, deeply and endlessly. The saddest thing is that he was only two years old.

It's so hard having to take a pet to the vets for 'the inevitable'. I had to take our 19 year old cat Lizzie a few weeks ago and it was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. We'd had her since she was a kitten and she was part of our family. I kept putting it off because I knew what the outcome would be but you have to do what's best for them, not for yourself. I miss her every day and keep thinking I'll go the rescue centre to get another cat, but I don't feel ready yet.

sorry Anna to hear that Scrappy was so young, as bad as it is to lose an older pet, but a young one ,it really hurts it just seems so unfair. I lost a young cat he'd just turned 2, he was my neighbours but he loved my big cat with one eye, Leo, everywhere Leo went Freddie went !! so he ended up living with me , I don't know how he got killed but he made his way back home and I buried him in the garden but even three years later I still find it hard at least when their old there is that comfort that they have lived life, and its the natural progression of things .
but when their young it's hard to make sense of it. but it will get easier and you start to remember the funny daft things that they did although it will never sit right with you after all he was only a baby , with his life ahead of him. Take care xxxx Yvonne

my sympathies to you Anna. A good friend of mine had to say goodbye to her dog recently so me and a few other friends clubbed together and took her for a meal. We all drank a toast to her pet in recognition of the joy and pleasure she had given over the years. When I split up from my partner last year the thing I grieved for most in the end was his dog. I was not a "dog person" til she came into my life but I grew to really love her.

Ah bless you Anna. I do believe that animals find the right owner somehow. Scrappy had you there to love him and you were able to take good care of him. And in the end make the right decision for him.

Alfie ... him in the avatar ... is my baby and I love him to bits but he has a heart problem and has a problem with his gums which meant that he has had to have all his teeth out before he was 18 months old. He's beautiful and very sweet natured but he costs a bleeping fortune in vets bills (thank god he's insured) and he needs a lot of care and attention. I had to clean his teeth twice a day for six months, trying to delay the inevitable. But as I say he's my baby and I adore him. Someone else may not have had the time or have been willing and able to look after. So whilst it's unlikely he will live to a ripe old age, at least I can give him the best life I can.

It is 8 years since I lost my lovely little dog on 21/4 which was Easter Monday.It is good to hear how many people love their pets and miss them so much when they go to the kennel/cattery in the sky.I made a photo album of my dog's life from a pup up to the holiday we had just before he died.I have his ashes & they will be buried with me when it's my turn.Good wishes to all of you who have lost a beloved pet, some people do not understand but that is their loss.

Ah bless you Anna. I do believe that animals find the right owner somehow. Scrappy had you there to love him and you were able to take good care of him. And in the end make the right decision for him.

Alfie ... him in the avatar ... is my baby and I love him to bits but he has a heart problem and has a problem with his gums which meant that he has had to have all his teeth out before he was 18 months old. He's beautiful and very sweet natured but he costs a bleeping fortune in vets bills (thank god he's insured) and he needs a lot of care and attention. I had to clean his teeth twice a day for six months, trying to delay the inevitable. But as I say he's my baby and I adore him. Someone else may not have had the time or have been willing and able to look after. So whilst it's unlikely he will live to a ripe old age, at least I can give him the best life I can.

I love your avatar, Tinks. He is truly beautiful and looks so serene. One of the reasons I like your posts is I can look at his gorgeous profile!

Latest posts

Back