Carole Hochman - would you recommend?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedRose

Registered Shopper
I need some new summer pj's. What's the Carole Hochman range like quality-wise? A set from QVC will be £30 upwards, whereas I can buy some in M&S for £15-£20. Is it worth the extra money?

All opinions gratefully received.

I really love CH jim jams. I'm a size 16 and the medium is a good fit. They wash and wear very well. Colour stays true and the seams don't twist round. Have a look on ebay as there are sellers on there that do a lot of CH

I love my CH PJ's. I'm a size 18/20 and I wear the XL.

They are so comfy and although they are more expensive than M&S ones, they last longer. I've had my lime set of CH's for four years and they're still going strong!

Have various Carole Hochman styles. Sleeveless, caps and long sleeved and full length/crop bottoms and they are all seem to be different fabric weight. Not sure that the descriptions on-line get that point across. The only ones that split at the seams were some really lightweight thin cotton ones (which I think were in Clearance so probably a naff batch). However, I do like the range so would recommend overall.

I haven't bought the jammys, but I have a couple of her fleecy robes which I love and wouldn't be without. They're not the most glamorous of garments, but they are soooo comfy on a cold night/morning and I can vouch for the quality as mine have been washed and worn to death and are still going strong.

I have some PJs (a set of top, cardi, shorts and crops) that I bought somewhere round 2003/4 that are still going strong. I only wear them in milder weather but even so I think that is pretty good going!

(Shhh - I would be tempted to try the auction site first!)

I have several sets of her fleecy leopard print jimjams and they are sooooooooooooooooo comfy and wash and wash and wash and wash.......:up:

Don't go for anything else in the range but I hear Jamesy looks very seductive in CH 5XL kaftans. :happy:

Back to the PJs>

At the last count I have 7 pairs. They are soft, comforting and the best ever. I have some designer pairs, some silk, but I love the CH ones the best. I think it's because the cotton is very soft, and they never twist.
They wash and wash, and don't seem to deteriorate. Other brands become hard, thin or twist. These don't.
I love the tiny prints.
Never buy from QVC however. Cosco is the place - much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back