In the unlikely event of me buying "fashion" from QVC........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
I do not want to know how "amazing" it is

I do not want to know how "incredible" the price is

I do not want to know how "on trend" it is and that I can "dress it up or dress it down"

I would like to know:

What are the sizes?
What is it made from?
What is the length if the garment is a dress or a coat?
How does it wash?
How and where does it fasten?

Why does it take endless gabbing, ooohing aaahing and squealing to get to these vital details? They are the things I check out in a shop and would not buy without knowing, so why can't the presenters get to the ****** point?

Last edited:
I always wondered how things sold out before they'd given sizes out so I presume that no one is actually listening to the waffle - they're on the phone to Liverpool to ask the sizes! or on the website. Not that it helps when they've got them. Bits of fluff scribbled on scraps of paper or incorrect details on screen. I'd have thought such a "professional" operation could get it right. Even IW manage that! Oh, and some of the spelling mistakes are atrocious! I wonder who has the job of doing it. A chimp?

I agree totally-this is why I have ended up sending so much back and then had the letter!

(I haven't bought anything since LOL!)

The sizes are so random too, I have bought the odd (and in some cases very odd!) item of clothing from them and have been swamped by some "mediums" and left struggling to fasten a "large". With those "oh so slim" dresses I think they should give us a good look at the miracle lining thingy that is meant to transform you. I just imagine feeling boiling hot and trussed up like something about to be hurled on a barbecue. I much prefer natural fabrics too which seem to be something of a rareity on QVC

What gets on my pip is when you get the measurements and pick your size ... which for me as an 18/20 is anywhere from a medium to a 3xl ... and you get whatever you've ordered home and the actual measurements are nothing like what they said! And they're not even consistent within a range. For instance the only Kim & Co items I've ordered is a top and a dress and I need a 3xl. I ordered trousers in a 2xl as my bum is smaller than my boobs and I could have worn them as a strapless jumpsuit!!

What gets on my pip is when you get the measurements and pick your size ... which for me as an 18/20 is anywhere from a medium to a 3xl ... and you get whatever you've ordered home and the actual measurements are nothing like what they said! And they're not even consistent within a range. For instance the only Kim & Co items I've ordered is a top and a dress and I need a 3xl. I ordered trousers in a 2xl as my bum is smaller than my boobs and I could have worn them as a strapless jumpsuit!!

I ordered some Kim & Co 'jeans' (awful stretchy things) before I saw the light and being a size 14 I ordered medium. As you say Tinkerbelle, from the waist to the crotch was massive and really heavy fabric. They'd be fab maternity pants because you'd need an 8 lb baby in there to keep them up. I thought they'd be comfy for gardening in so didn't send them back, but only wore them once and spent the whole time hoisting them up. They went in The Heart Foundation charity bag a few weeks ago. I bet they were thrilled with them.

Latest posts

Back