Too much droopy cleavage!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
As I have said on here before JR is a great looking woman and I would
love to look that youthful when I get into my fifties.
I envied her losing the extra weight. She looks great.

but...

oh dear, I wish she would wear a better bra that actually lifts them up a bit.
Her support is really is letting her down.
Cant imagine why because when she wasnt size "small" her bra must have been
under alot more strain!! She justifiably proud of her ample bosom but please dont
wear such low low cut tops and get better support!
Her usually gorgeous locks have all got long and straggly again to.

I know I am very critical but there she is on my TV screen. As QVC Queen Bee
she should put in every effort to look like the truly gorgeous woman she is.

She needs to go get meaured for a bra. I will say she hasn't and is just wearing the old ones:sweat:, or guessing what size she really is.

Perhaps she is afraid to find out she is not an extra small in the boobies:wonder:

I'm 52 and I've recently lost a lot of weight. One of my (many!) treats to myself was to go and get fitted for some new bras and good support msakes such a difference to my shape. Despite a better figure, I draw the line at low-cut tops- 50+ cleavage should generally be concealed. :wonder:

The problem was evident by wearing that halter neck dress because she couldn't wear her usual cantilvered bra with it. Halters are fine with a good bra designed for them but imho Queenie chose the wrong one. Agree about the hair, what a straggly mess and she looked really tired and very baggy eyed too.

Has she had botox?
It looked to me today as if she'd had it on her forehead & round her eyes.Although she didn't look completely immobile, the lines looked in the wrong places when she tried to raise her eyebrows. Perhaps she's trying to alleviate the haggard look that losing weight has left.

Funny I thought that too, but then wavered cos she still looked so haggered. :confused:

I don't think halter necks look good if you've got big boobs. Not sure why.

Haven't seen her for a while so can't comment on the Botox but you can tell which if the models are botoxers by the wrinkles up the sides of their nose when they smile. The bunny lines as they're known. Keep your eye open for Julia getting bunny lines if she carries on with Botox.

I'm not sure that I would resort to Botox but never say never! I'm about to hit 50 in the next couple of years so I just might.

As I have said on here before JR is a great looking woman and I would
love to look that youthful when I get into my fifties.
I envied her losing the extra weight. She looks great.

but...

oh dear, I wish she would wear a better bra that actually lifts them up a bit.
Her support is really is letting her down.
Cant imagine why because when she wasnt size "small" her bra must have been
under alot more strain!! She justifiably proud of her ample bosom but please dont
wear such low low cut tops and get better support!
Her usually gorgeous locks have all got long and straggly again to.

I know I am very critical but there she is on my TV screen. As QVC Queen Bee
she should put in every effort to look like the truly gorgeous woman she is.
Has she changed the colour of her hair, it looked a bit lighter to me?

Hi,

I have to admit, I think saggy boobs do make you look older.

She should get one of Goks bras - theyre a bit like a medieval torture device, but they lift your boobs up so much, they almost have your eye out!

Cheers,
Karen

Should have worn a bra in bed - like wot I've done for the past 50 years since I was 13. Makes one helluva difference, and the press have only just discovered this !!!!!!

By doing so, you dont get a crepey decollatage and the boobies themselves - especially if you're a big girl - stay firm with no sagging. Best compliment I've ever had ? Have I had an uplift !!!!!

I've always worn a bra in bed too brissles. Obviously it comes off at playtime :sun: but it goes back on again afterwards.

I've always worn a bra in bed too brissles. Obviously it comes off at playtime :sun: but it goes back on again afterwards.

blimey. thanks for the detail!

Julia just came on for a Yankee hour so lets have some OBJECTIVE comments shall we?

1. the face is great. no sign of botox she is expressive.
2. the hair has gone lighter, and is very long. i dont like it.
3. she's showing off her arms and shoulders which DO look good but i wish she would get out of this habit.
4. she makes yankee michaela look like a total frump.

go julia!

Julia just came on for a Yankee hour so lets have some OBJECTIVE comments shall we?

3. she's showing off her arms and shoulders which DO look good but i wish she would get out of this habit.

go julia!

*AHEM* "OBJECTIVE"? *AHEM*

Let's face it BB: you're a sucker for a diva! :tongue:

Sorry hon but I didn't want people thinking I was a prude. :angel:

I suppose all that pouting and posing could be called expressive but I'd call it affected. :tongue2:
aka Straggly mess. :doh:
Arms nothing special imho - I don't work out but don't have bingo wings and I definately don't have that horrible crepey skin.
mysmilie_58.gif

Sorry but even I could do that. :devil:

go julia!

We do agree on this one.......Yes Julia, GO AWAY!!!! :wave:

The price can differ depending on how big you want to go: pinpricks, flour bags, or space hoppers.

That's not quite what you meant, is it? :wonder:

So do I need to visit an acupuncturist, supermarket and toy shop in that order...........:wink:

Not too sure I really want one to be honest especially if it's likely to get droopy.........:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back