Groan, groan, the garden gnome.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I was just looking at the wonderful line up for the forthcoming holiday weekend. Ooooh, Richard bliddy Jackson, in his bliddy garden, selling his bliddy flower power, with his bliddy hands in his.... you get the idea. There's five hours this week. Oh, and don't forget another TSV! And that was only as far as I could be bothered to look. I wonder if he has shares in QVC. Does he not have a family at home? Or are they as happy to see the back of him as we are? Give over, it's saturated already and it's only going to get worse. I know lots of people will "hit" the garden over the holiday weekend, but, unless you ordered something a month ago, you'll never get it for when you need it. I think it'll be a return to some simpler things for me this Easter - turn the telly off and rediscover something I used to enjoy. Oh, and chocolate.

Rant over. Happy now :)

I was just looking at the wonderful line up for the forthcoming holiday weekend. Ooooh, Richard bliddy Jackson, in his bliddy garden, selling his bliddy flower power, with his bliddy hands in his.... you get the idea. There's five hours this week. Oh, and don't forget another TSV! And that was only as far as I could be bothered to look. I wonder if he has shares in QVC. Does he not have a family at home? Or are they as happy to see the back of him as we are? Give over, it's saturated already and it's only going to get worse. I know lots of people will "hit" the garden over the holiday weekend, but, unless you ordered something a month ago, you'll never get it for when you need it. I think it'll be a return to some simpler things for me this Easter - turn the telly off and rediscover something I used to enjoy. Oh, and chocolate.

Rant over. Happy now :)

Charlie Dimmock was on the Garden Show on Sunday and Julian said she would be on for the next fortnight, they never have them both on together.

Latest posts

Back