PDA

View Full Version : Does Mark Ryes ever learn????

DarJos
19-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Does Mark Ryes ever learn to keep his mouth shut on Twitter when slagging other famous people off! Again he has brought up Nicki Chapman/Lisp up again.... and he even sent the tweet to Radio 2's Twitter page... "@markryes "Vanessa Feltz is bad enough on early breakfast on BBC Radio Two - but Nicki Chapman? Oh FFS. She's terrible & has speech impediment. @bbcr2".

DarJos
19-04-2011, 03:53 PM
I posted the offending tweet to Bid tv's facebook page with my rant. I've just had a reply back from Bid tv and this is their reply "Bid.tv Hi Chrissie, sorry to hear that Mark Ryes has posted a comment that upset you and it is totally understandable. However his twitter account is his personal one, and therefore he can post whatever he wants, whether it is morally right or not. He even specifies "Views are purely mine and not of my employers.". So I don't think the tw@ will be getting a bollocking then...

Graham
19-04-2011, 04:28 PM
DarJos don't let him worry you, the idiot is only Jealous of the success of Vanessa Feltz and Nikki Chapman, he In My Opinion is one of the worst presenters the sit-up has, I think he could even be worse than James Russell and thats saying something.

DarJos
19-04-2011, 04:39 PM
My wall post has been liked by Paul Becque!!!! I bet Ryes (behind closed doors) is loathed by everyone. How would he like it if someone start being nasty about him being Gay!!! Thanks once again for your support Graham... I've alerted Nicki Chapman btw to Ryes's twitter page.

steveh31
19-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Why don't you post on twitter that about being gay see if he gets wound up by it send it to him lol by the way if you ever wonder about his arrogance he has topless pictures of himself on his website. Unfortunately Mark is just one of those people who looks annoying, talks annoying and acts annoying no matter what he does he will always be like this.

Nicki Chapman will go who is he?

DarJos
19-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Why don't you post on twitter that about being gay see if he gets wound up by it send it to him lol by the way if you ever wonder about his arrogance he has topless pictures of himself on his website. Unfortunately Mark is just one of those people who looks annoying, talks annoying and acts annoying no matter what he does he will always be like this.

Nicki Chapman will go who is he?

I can't the tw@ blocked me from his page last year after i posted comments about him "on a not-very-nice website" meaning here.

He demanded an apology , I didn't give one then he put the account lock on his page and promptly blocked me from contacting him ever again....

steveh31
19-04-2011, 05:19 PM
You must have been devastated :wink: Please don't say you have been stalking him begging him to let you back on and camping outside his home and making silent phone calls :cheeky:

DarJos
19-04-2011, 05:30 PM
How did you guess???? Lol.

StumpyBloke (old account)
19-04-2011, 07:29 PM
The guy really is a vile, innocuous little pr!ck who of all people should be very aware of the damage that prejudice and bullying can do! Personally I wish they would sack the b@stard but they wont! I bet that if someone made some derogatory comment about him being gay he would start playing the victim card and demanding 'justice' etc etc - hypocritical little tw@t! God I hate that man with a passion!

Rich

steveh31
19-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Now I am going out on a limb here correct me if I am wrong but I dont think you like Mark Ryes not sure about that.

Why is he aware of the damage and prejudice bullying can do what do you know that you not letting on about

DarJos
19-04-2011, 07:41 PM
I was waiting for your reaction Stumpy.. It seems that complaint earlier in the year was about as popular with Sh!t-up as a chocolate teapot.....

I wasn't as vexed as I was first-time around at the offensive tweet as Graham said he's just jealous that he's just a continuity announcer on Challenge Tv and that if I said his name 99.9% of people would just say "Mark Who" as he isn't a well-known household name......

19-04-2011, 07:54 PM
I was waiting for your reaction Stumpy.. It seems that complaint earlier in the year was about as popular with Sh!t-up as a chocolate teapot.....

I wasn't as vexed as I was first-time around at the offensive tweet as Graham said he's just jealous that he's just a continuity announcer on Challenge Tv and that if I said his name 99.9% of people would just say "Mark Who" as he isn't a well-known household name......

Am I that predictable? :grin:

Rich

19-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Now I am going out on a limb here correct me if I am wrong but I dont think you like Mark Ryes not sure about that.

Why is he aware of the damage and prejudice bullying can do what do you know that you not letting on about

Yeah sorry, I was on the fence again. Just in case I didnt come across clearly enough for certain viewers... I HAVE THE LITTLE GIT! I HATE BULLIES AND THATS WHAT HE IS! There, hope thats cleared that up??

Well as he is gay, I would assume he has come across bullying and/or prejudice. Maybe he has been lucky and escaped that, unlike his victims!

Rich

DarJos
19-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Well Paul Becque liking my complaint about Ryes on the Bid tv Facebook page has heightened my suspicions a little bit more that Ryes isn't liked at Sit-up. I'm glad by posting what I did on there a lot more customers are seeing Ryes for the nasty horrid troll that he is...

19-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Well Paul Becque liking my complaint about Ryes on the Bid tv Facebook page has heightened my suspicions a little bit more that Ryes isn't liked at Sit-up. I'm glad by posting what I did on there a lot more customers are seeing Ryes for the nasty horrid troll that he is...

Nasty horrid troll sums him/that/it up nicely!

Rich

steveh31
19-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I thought he was straight and marrying Carmel in September lol

Greg
20-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Mr. Ryes is a nasty, odious, talentless little oik of a 'man'. :sun:

Tasi
20-04-2011, 07:58 AM
I don't watch situps anymore, the hardsell became annoying. I have to agree about Rye, he and James Russell seem to be the most talentless with the biggest heads. I don't know what he's saying about Nicky Chapman because I don't have Twitter or Facebook accounts, but she seems OK to me and I don't find anything wrong with her diction

argeybargey
20-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Remind you of anyone? xxxxxxxxxx

DarJos
21-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Did anyone here "spill the beans" about Ryes on the Bid tv facebook page? If not this is what someone said about him and it confirms my suspicions.

Original post "in my fussy Top list Bid Tv presenters are 1>Mark Ryse 2>Paul Becque 3>Peter Simon Classic Presenter Was > Mike Mason and a female classic was Lynn Taylor. my least favourite presenters are least likely to make me buy 1> Steve MacDonald 2> Paul Ross 3> Andy Hodgson.."

then the reply from someone who "alleges" they worked at Sit-up "Mark ryes?!?! OMG!! The biggest IDIOT in theworld!! Did you see his recent post on his twitter page? Here it is: ''Vanessa Feltz is bad enough on early breakfast on BBC Radio Two - but Nicki Chapman? Oh FFS. She's terrible & has speech impediment'' She has only got a lisp, and how harsh can you be? I THINK HE IS JEALOUS!! He recently had one being racial towards black people on his holiday trip this year, and he called the bid tv viewers 'SUCKERS' for buying one of his items which was over priced last month!! He acts nice in front of camera, but infact he is hated by EVERYBODY at sit up (I know, I worked there!) So if you think it is fair to take the piss out of somebody for disabilities, being harsh towards viewers (like yourself) and for being black....be my guest and like him, but it will only be a matter of time before it gets out more, and everybody finds out Members of staff there felt bullied from him, as he said to them that they 'belonged in a cattle' and that they are 'morons' just because they were having a laugh....for one member of staff, they left because of this."

Seems I was right all along about the short-arsed troll!!! Sorry for swearing I tend to have bouts of tourettes when it comes to that W****r....

21-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Awesome news!! Do you have a link? Ta.

Rich

DarJos
21-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Here you are Rich http://www.facebook.com/bid.tv

DarJos
26-06-2011, 11:50 PM
More names added onto the "Mark Ryes Bitchiness" list complete with tweets

(A) John Bishop - "Was John Bishop a REJECT who never made Brookside? #Unfunny #ComedyRoadshow #bbc1HD"
(B) Andrew Marr - "Why does #MarrShow BOTHER with music at the end of the programme. I always switch that bit off."
(C) Steve Jones & Gethin Jones (Ryes got these two mixed up) - "Hmm SundayLive or Something for the Weekend? Tim & Louise would win EVERY time" , "EXCEPT ugh Steve Jones is on Something for the Weekend... and I can't BEAR him" (When told it was actually Gethin Jones) " both awful." , " as bad as each other though, that's for sure" , "just totally awful. get them off my screen never to return".

It must be said also that Mark Ryes has a deep hatred of anyone & anything from Wales or to do with Wales , Gawd knows why.. I wonder how he gets on with the assistant Rhiannon who's Welsh.

This guy's arrogance knows no bounds...

steveh31
27-06-2011, 07:07 AM
You couldn;t escape him yesterday all day on "Deal of The Day", continuity on Challenge during the afternoon and Price Drop in the late evening. He must be raking it in.

Tasi
27-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, I am very worried indeed now. I am Welsh so can't be called racist. I actually AGREE with mini-me Ryes about the Jones boys. I can't bear them either. I AGREE about Something for the week-end and I also AGREE about John Bishop... What a way to start a Monday morning! I hope and pray that's all I have in common with this troubled unhappy man.

27-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the link Dar (sorry for the delay)!

I hate the guy the more and more I read about the little tw@! I wish the nasty bigotted little freak would get sacked!! (queue the "how could you wish someone be sacked" posts - borrrrriiiinnnggggggg)!

DarJos
27-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Ooh you haven't been reading his x-rated disgusting filthy twitter page have you Stumpy? Please don't anyone accuse me of being homophobic because if you see the x-rated filth he posts you'd be horrified too. I certainly wouldn't want my children reading that..

27-06-2011, 03:15 PM
No, havent read his tw@er page, just your comments above. You give me all the amo I need to hate the little biggot even more than I already did! :rock:

DarJos
04-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Ooh I wonder who this could be

I've just been looking at Ryes's twitter page and seen this tweet "I had a good day at work, then ruined by a colleague taking something I said the wrong way & having a screaming fit at me in the corridor" , I wonder if it was a presenter!! He did post this afterwards "no a gay guy, and it wasn;t very nice. Least said, soonest mended though."

Confirms what I've always believed that Pocket-sized Ryes isn't liked at sit-up!!!

04-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Awesome news - vile little pr@!!

Bennyxp
04-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Are we 100% sure here that it was at sit-up.tv, as believe it or not, he works at many places (no idea how he gets hired!) - I suppose wherever he works, people feel the same! :P

04-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Do you know him Ben? Didnt you (or do you) work at the sit-up channels?

Bennyxp
04-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Nope, never worked for sit-up....I'm only 16! lol I did do 2 weeks work experience at IW though.

04-07-2011, 08:39 PM
OIC it aint you then! Could have sworn it was you who worked there - obviously getting you confused with someone else!

Hode up a min, 16??? What you doing watchin' shopping channels - why aint you out chasing girls??!! :giggle:

Bennyxp
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Ahaha!! ;) I get up to that too, don't you worry! ;) - 16 is nothing....you don't know how long I have been watching them.... :/ lmao

04-07-2011, 08:54 PM
u dooorty little bugger! LOL!!

DarJos
04-07-2011, 09:06 PM
He was doing the breakfast shift on Speed auction!!!

steveh31
04-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Yes he seems to be the main announcer on Challenge now as well but it was a "gay presenter" at sit-up it doesn't narrow it down does it lol

DarJos
04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
but it was a "gay presenter" at sit-up it doesn't narrow it down does it lol

I was thinking that too....

Bennyxp
04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Ooh I wonder who this could be

I've just been looking at Ryes's twitter page...

Thanks!! - You've got me looking at it now!! :P

Latest one ''Night all. It's been a horrid day. lets hope tomorrow is better xx''

Also, another being ''Ok so I've had a glass of wine, and I feel a bit better'' - Drown your sorrows! xD Seems to be quite bad then...not taken lightly!

04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
So glad the tw@ had a bad day - lets hope there are many many MANY more!!

steveh31
04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Awwww shall we all get together buy him a card to let him know we thinking of him during this turbulent time.

DarJos
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Awwww shall we all get together buy him a card to let him know we thinking of him during this turbulent time.

Sorry for this Graham!!

SHALL WE BOLLOCKS!!!!

04-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Sorry for this Graham!!

SHALL WE BOLLOCKS!!!!

Awesome!!!

steveh31
05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
According to his latest tweets he appears to be considering being a sperm donor. Any one want some?

05-07-2011, 07:51 PM
OMFG, you have got to be frikkin' joking???????????? WTF!!

steveh31
05-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Even more funny he reckons he's 41!!!!!!!!!

05-07-2011, 08:17 PM
He reckons what?

Tasi
06-07-2011, 07:33 AM
According to his latest tweets he appears to be considering being a sperm donor. Any one want some?

Surely you jest?

steveh31
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
The latest on Mark Ryes twitter:

markryes Mark Ryes
I reckon if I fancied people my age or older I could have quite a pick
8 hours ago
Mark Ryes
markryes Mark Ryes
Do you think I could get hypnotised to fancy people who look my age and older? I'm fed up only liking ppl younger than me.

Need a bed buddy for cuddling?

09-07-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't think he could have quite a pick, but I do know he's quite a pr!ck!

09-07-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't think I have ever known anyone to be so completely self-unaware. No one likes the poison dwarf yet according to him, he is Gods (C) gift to all and sundry! What a c***!

09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I wish he'd get hypnotised to go play on a motorway!

DarJos
09-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Slagging off Dale Winton now - "Don't you think Dale Winton is simply a dreadful pastiche of himself? Looking terrible. Be natural Dale. Please. You're better than that."

DarJos
09-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Eamonn Holmes (Retweeted by Ryes from a follower) & Johnathan Ross Slaggings from Ryes now "Just started watching Penn & Teller. Jonathan Ross is SOOOO the wrong choice of host - and looks BAD with facial hair" , " knitboy I wonder if eammon holmes will ever be anything other than the shape of a capital D" , Ryes should watch himself as he & Holmes work at the same Sky building so they could easily bump into each other. I really want eamonn to give Ryes a piece of his mind...

DarJos
10-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Ed Milliband bashing today "Oh dear. Ed Milliband on #marrshow. Voice, look, demeanour, style all wrong. Poor Labour."

Tasi
10-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Eamonn Holmes (Retweeted by Ryes from a follower) & Johnathan Ross Slaggings from Ryes now "Just started watching Penn & Teller. Jonathan Ross is SOOOO the wrong choice of host - and looks BAD with facial hair" , " knitboy I wonder if eammon holmes will ever be anything other than the shape of a capital D" , Ryes should watch himself as he & Holmes work at the same Sky building so they could easily bump into each other. I really want eamonn to give Ryes a piece of his mind...

I wouldn't think Eamon would know who he was.If he saw him, he's probably think the wee chap had come in to fill up the drinks dispensers or empty the bins.

Greg
10-07-2011, 02:53 PM
[/B]

I wouldn't think Eamon would know who he was.If he saw him, he's probably think the wee chap had come in to fill up the drinks dispensers or empty the bins.

... or to change Rupert Murdoch's colostomy bag.

steveh31
10-07-2011, 04:28 PM
I see he is on British Forces Broadcasting Service tonight what have the brave boys fighting for this country done to deserve that.

steveh31
11-07-2011, 06:40 PM
markryes Mark Ryes
On the tube to my v important meeting all suited and booted. My oyster card's decided not to work. Gah!

thickey Thickey
@markryes make a fuss and say "Don't you know who I am?"

No comments on the fact Mark Ryes has a friend called Thickey
@thickey I wish that'd just worked in the meeting I went to. The chap had no idea who I was - and I don't think cared either!

No comments on the fact Mark Ryes has a friend called Thickey

steveh31
13-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Awwww bless out favourite little poison dwarf he just spent hours watching Harry Potter and guess what he didn't seem to like it awwww bless him he needs a man in his life any volunteers?? come on you know you want to.

DarJos
14-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Eugh what a lovely picture in my head I have NOT!!!! "Eurgh. Eaten too much tonight. Lying on my bed, naked, with tummy ache, gently rubbing my belly to make it feel better."

steveh31
14-07-2011, 06:02 AM
:mysmilie_5:

steveh31
14-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Eugh what a lovely picture in my head I have NOT!!!! "Eurgh. Eaten too much tonight. Lying on my bed, naked, with tummy ache, gently rubbing my belly to make it feel better."

Tommy Lin
@markryes "rub somewhere else mite make u better ! X"

0912 Tommy Lin
@
@markryes ;-) giv us a rub

markryes Mark Ryes
@
@0912 hmm maybe. Come n try

Bexi
14-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Are you trying to make us all vomit? :giggle:

DarJos
14-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Talking about vomiting it looks like Mark Ryes could be off work if the reviews of where he is eating out at tonight are anything to go by!!
"I'm at chiquito , I'm at Park Royal leisure complex for dinner... Hmm but where to eat? Nandos? Pizza Hut? Chiquitos? Chinese buffet?"
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/restaurants/chiquito-restaurant-and-bar-userreview-1156.html

steveh31
17-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Latest from Bid tv's sexiest presenter:

markryes Mark Ryes
@
@ColAdam I've always thought the Mail on Sunday were scum. I see nothing to change my opinion

Aww Gabriel Thomson from My Family is so cute!

Morning all. I had a continuous nightmare about two jobs clashing and not being able to ring anyone to tell them & then choosing just one :(

Tasi
18-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Talking about vomiting it looks like Mark Ryes could be off work if the reviews of where he is eating out at tonight are anything to go by!!
"I'm at chiquito , I'm at Park Royal leisure complex for dinner... Hmm but where to eat? Nandos? Pizza Hut? Chiquitos? Chinese buffet?"
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/restaurants/chiquito-restaurant-and-bar-userreview-1156.html

Does he have no friends to talk to? He spends all his time tweeting to his cyber pals. Sad

DarJos
18-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I do know Tasi that some of the tweeters of Ryes are friends he has known for many years (Binky_2301 & his Husband dapcom) comes to mind and others but some are people he's never met..

Some others which made me howl with laughter - " bobballardsport @markryes morning top telly totty.
about 7 hours ago via web in reply to markryes
Retweeted by markryes"

and totally cringe "Hmm lovely Nestle advert with @TomDaley1994 - not sure he was *entirely* comfortable doing it tho...." Another of Ryes's crushes , as if losing his father wasn't enough for poor Tom he has to see this tweet in his tweetbox , poor lad.

steveh31
18-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Well Mark and Tom are similar in many ways same body good looks an talent.

Atticus
19-07-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm not a fan of Mark Ryes....but I do think its hugely ironic that this thread is outraged at how awful it is that Ryes insults TV presenters on his twitter; while insulting Ryes himself. One rule for you lot, a different for him?

As I say, I'm not defending him or even saying he's a good presenter, but this thread is full of people posting malicious comments about a TV presenter. Pot, Kettle, Black.

DarJos
19-07-2011, 01:21 PM
I think I speak for the other posters on this thread that our "problem" with Ryes is that this cretin comes across all nicey-nice on the channels but when you read his tweets they are the most nastiest and downright rude you could ever read. It is appalling that you have to slag off people who have had/got more fame than Ryes. The infamous tweet about Nicki Champan's "speech impediment" made my blood boil so much that several of us complained to Sit-up and thought we'd got somewhere (Thinking Sit-Up had warned Ryes about his tweets) but several weeks later up crops the nasty tweets again. You certainly wouldn't catch Paul Becque writing such hate on a social networking siteas it's not in his nature.

I (certainly) hope people who hear about this forum site come and look to see what the forum is about and read hopefully this thread and not be taken in by Ryes's happy persona he portrays on the Sit-Up channels.

DarJos
19-07-2011, 01:26 PM
FFS how big is Mark Ryes's obsession with Tom Daley? Another Tweet today "Oh my. Nice job @TomDaley1994 for your Radio Times cover. You've just dived through my letter box!". Leave the poor lad alone , he's just lost his father I don't think he wants someone in his 40s perving over him the poor lad!!!

Ryes seems to have lost obsession in Joe McEldery as he was always obsessing about him!!

Price Plunge
19-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm not a fan of Mark Ryes....but I do think its hugely ironic that this thread is outraged at how awful it is that Ryes insults TV presenters on his twitter; while insulting Ryes himself. One rule for you lot, a different for him?

As I say, I'm not defending him or even saying he's a good presenter, but this thread is full of people posting malicious comments about a TV presenter. Pot, Kettle, Black.

+1

I really should steer clear of threads like this one, but looked here just out of curiosity and was utterly dismayed at what I saw.

You may think that Mark Ryes isn't a good shopping TV presenter but there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for some of the obnoxious and downright petty comments on display here; believe it or not he is a human being therefore fully entitled to express his own likes and dislikes.

Would people prefer Mark Ryes to say absolutely nothing instead? Or even worse, pretend that he likes someone or something even though he really doesn't, in which case people would instead be sniping at him if they ever saw clues that he was lying, calling him two-faced and dishonest as a consequence? Of course not.

Price Plunge
19-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I think I speak for the other posters on this thread that our "problem" with Ryes is that this cretin comes across all nicey-nice on the channels but when you read his tweets they are the most nastiest and downright rude you could ever read.
Believe it or not, as a shopping TV presenter Mark Ryes is paid to appear on screen in a suit and sell as many products as possible to the viewers at home. That's all.

The speech impediment comment may be true but all things in this case are relative; I've not heard the voice of the person in question so cannot properly assess whether or not any criticism is justified. If you disagree with something that Mark Ryes has said or don't like him, that's fine, and if he's been disciplined over the speech impediment comment then he has been punished and nothing more (literally) needs to be said.

19-07-2011, 02:22 PM
]there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for some of the obnoxious and downright petty comments on display here.

OK, no offence here, but find your horses and hold on to them pretty damned tightly... I would suggest quoting your sentance above to the man himself - who actually started all this with his bullying and discriminating attacks... full stop end of! He is a truly vile excuse for a man who projects his issues (and there are seemingly a lot of them) on to others who are in no position to defend themselves (ie they probably wont ever get to read them)... I can guarantee you that he wouldnt dare say any of his comments directly to the people themselves... and I will also confirm that I would VERY happily say whatever I say on here, or any other forum, directly face-to-face to the person themselves!

Atticus
19-07-2011, 02:32 PM
+1

I really should steer clear of threads like this one, but looked here just out of curiosity and was utterly dismayed at what I saw.

You may think that Mark Ryes isn't a good shopping TV presenter but there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for some of the obnoxious and downright petty comments on display here; believe it or not he is a human being therefore fully entitled to express his own likes and dislikes.

Would people prefer Mark Ryes to say absolutely nothing instead? Or even worse, pretend that he likes someone or something even though he really doesn't, in which case people would instead be sniping at him if they ever saw clues that he was lying, calling him two-faced and dishonest as a consequence? Of course not.

Agree entirely. I've no idea what Ryes is like a person, but he has a personal twitter account and can say what he likes on there as far as I'm concerned. Just because he happens to work for Sit-Up does not require him to be some moral guidance figure for society.

And there seem to be far more hateful comments posted on here about him, then I've seen on his twitter.

But anyway, no idea why I'm contributing to this thread, dissertation procrastination I guess! :)

19-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Agree entirely. I've no idea what Ryes is like a person, but he has a personal twitter account and can say what he likes on there as far as I'm concerned. Just because he happens to work for Sit-Up does not require him to be some moral guidance figure for society.

And there seem to be far more hateful comments posted on here about him, then I've seen on his twitter.

But anyway, no idea why I'm contributing to this thread, dissertation procrastination I guess! :)

Hateful comments on here? Christ (C), I aint even warmed up yet :O)

But yes you are right he can use his personal Twitter account to say whatever he likes it would seem, and therefore that courtesy is afforded to us on a public forum. For anyone to publicy attack someone for how they speak etc deserves everything they get. If I slagged him off for being gay there would be uproar and I would be linched - so whats the diff??

steveh31
19-07-2011, 04:52 PM
If Mark Ryes can make public comments on people he has never met so can we and it isn't a private twitter when it viewable to anyone in the world. If Mr Ryes doesn't like comments being made about him he shouldn't do it the other way around he should take what he gives if you make comments about others you should expect to receive them back and if he is unhappy he is welcome to join this forum and defend himself.

19-07-2011, 05:02 PM
He wouldnt come on here though Steve to defend himself cos he's a tw@!!

DarJos
19-07-2011, 05:33 PM
He wouldnt come on here though Steve to defend himself cos he's a tw@!!

I recall Graham telling me that Ryes has come on here as a fan of Ryes and was quickly sussed out!!

19-07-2011, 07:32 PM
That wouldnt surprise me. Sent you a PM btw.

Bennyxp
20-07-2011, 08:50 PM
YESSS!!! YESSS!!! We have him on Bid tv from 10-1:30 this evening!! Covering Paul Becque!! :D How many will be watching?! ;) - I have actually noticed in the past few months, that he is on bid tv less, and more on price-drop, and even gets a decent amount o shits on speed auction (which he never used to do) - May be because they actually now know he isnt actually that good!! :P

DarJos
20-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Didn't know he referred to the audience as "shits" or have you missed the f out of the word? Lol.

steveh31
20-07-2011, 10:49 PM
He must have a dodgy f key as he missed it out of the word "of" too but an appropriate error when talking about Mr Ryes. I just turned on Bid and Mr Ryes actually said (shock) he liked something. He said he likes pies but lives alone... awww poor Mr Ryes cannot find a twinky boy to love him. Maybe Mr Ryes and Mr Daley will bump into each other one day and love will blossom....

Bennyxp
20-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah, sorry...the 'f' key was sticking earlier for some reason, but seems alright now! ;) lol

He was just doing the pie maker, and he was like;

''I live on my own, and I'm concidering this as we usually do the 4 or 8 pie maker....this is great as it is only 2 pies, and I live on my own....'' then he says ''You don't have to feel sorry for me....oh, okay, don't then!''

Who would feel sorry for him anyway?! - And, him referring to an 8 pie maker....I watch bid a lot, and have never seen that one before! lol

Tasi
21-07-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't belong to Twitter or Facebook, just don't have the time, I only 'know' him from the shoppers. I am in my 60's and an ex nurse and can say with authority: This irritating little man is a human haemorrhoid.:nod: and one the resons we rarely watch situps now

Greg
21-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Is it me, or do I detect a touch of hate in this thread :giggle:

This is what I think of Mr. Ryes ------> :mysmilie_515:

steveh31
21-07-2011, 01:23 PM
You think he's a pussy? well who I am to disagree

Lottie
22-07-2011, 05:27 PM
I can't say I was impressed with Mr Ryes the first time I stumbled across him. I don't think Nicky Chapman has a speech defect at all and I can't imagine her making nasty comments about anyone so his comment about her was way out of order. Even if she did have a speech defect, there is such a thing as speech therapy. As far as Mark Ryes is concerned, I haven't yet heard of a successful head and personality transplant, so he's got no hope. :grin:

Greg
22-07-2011, 05:46 PM
You think he's a pussy? well who I am to disagree

... but the pussy cat isn't waving to Mr Ryes though. It's doing a different signal, lol.

steveh31
22-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Latest tweets:

"no I love underwear way too much to waste a day going commando!"

markryes Mark Ryes
"Survived first day with my mum staying. Tea at the Savoy then the theatre, back to mine, wine & telly, then bedtime. All happy!"

Awwww mummy Ryes is staying only a 42 year old man like him could get excited at the prospect of his mother staying... get yourself a man and a life you saddo!

Also does Mr Ryes seem a little to close to mummy for comfort - "back to mine, wine & telly and bedtime" do you think she tucks him in and kisses him goodnight.

Tasi
23-07-2011, 06:48 AM
To be fair here for a min. I think he means that he has got the first day out of the way and is trying hard to give his mum an enjoyable time.

steveh31
27-07-2011, 07:48 PM
markryes
Train is late. Guy standing next to me in shades looks like a cock & his aftershave is rank

Bennyxp
27-07-2011, 09:06 PM
markryes
Train is late. Guy standing next to me in shades looks like a cock & his aftershave is rank

As he is gay, is that a compliment?! Joking aside...he tells viewers on bid tv that they can follow him on twitter!! - Well, they will get a nasty surprise when they see his vile comments.

DarJos
30-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Mark Ryes is having a field day about Loen Love watching a programme on Challenge tv whilst presenting on Ideal World which is apparently against the law.

@KeshiHeads Interesting. She broke all kinds of OFCOM regulations by rebroadcasting another channel's programmes
@KeshiHeads the rules state you're not allowed to REbroadcast ANYONE's pictures. It's a flagrant copyright breach @ofcom
RT @KeshiHeads: Live on Ideal World last night: Loen Love watches Ninja Warrior on #challengetv: http://youtu.be/oCsLxjq7yfk @ofcom
@KeshiHeads more to the point WHAT were you doing watching Ideal when I was on Bid last night. I mean. Gah.

Then this tweet , ah poor diddums
"I was really sick one night this week... and every time I cough it really hurts. Obviously stretched all those puking muscles WAY too much."

Bennyxp
30-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Mark Ryes is having a field day about Loen Love watching a programme on Challenge tv whilst presenting on Ideal World which is apparently against the law.

@KeshiHeads Interesting. She broke all kinds of OFCOM regulations by rebroadcasting another channel's programmes
@KeshiHeads the rules state you're not allowed to REbroadcast ANYONE's pictures. It's a flagrant copyright breach @ofcom
RT @KeshiHeads: Live on Ideal World last night: Loen Love watches Ninja Warrior on #challengetv: http://youtu.be/oCsLxjq7yfk @ofcom
@KeshiHeads more to the point WHAT were you doing watching Ideal when I was on Bid last night. I mean. Gah.

Then this tweet , ah poor diddums
"I was really sick one night this week... and every time I cough it really hurts. Obviously stretched all those puking muscles WAY too much."

I don't know too much about the regulations on stuff like this, but I can't see then doing something like that if it was illegal. He only didn't like it because he works for Challenge!! lol

When I went to IW for work experience, in the sound room, when they use somebody elses music, they will write the clip down Etc. as they have to give them a bit of money for airing it, so they must have something like that for tv too. - I've seen QVC air tv aswell, so I doubt it is illegal. I'd have thought they pay for it upfront or something (which bid tv doesnt pay for) Not sure, but thats what I think :)

Liam
30-07-2011, 12:29 PM
There's a difference between using production music that's been made for TV productions, and re-broadcasting someone elses broadcast material that was NOT made to be rebroadcast. QVC can get away with it, if they can justify it for educational purposes - such as if they're selling the TV in question and want to demonstrate how it works.

I'm not sure about the context in which it happened on ideal world; but if it wasn't within an educational context, then yes; it's pretty illegal (or at very least, against the OFCOM rules)

Bennyxp
30-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Well, I'm sures she wasn't just watching it....Ideal World wouldn't do that. I'm sure they must have been selling the tv, and she was watching it for a short period of time.

30-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Well, I'm sures she wasn't just watching it....Ideal World wouldn't do that. I'm sure they must have been selling the tv, and she was watching it for a short period of time.

Exactly!!!

DarJos
30-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Sorry yes Loen was selling a tv whilst Challenge was on.

DuffDan
30-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I've just come across this as my website stats were pointing out that "Keshi Heads" had been mentioned here!

I posted up the video of Loen watching Challenge because a part of my website is about Ninja Warrior (the show she was watching on there). I love Loen so seeing the two together just made me laugh, especially her comments on it, so I thought it'd amuse other fans of the show. I don't know much about copyright or broadcasting regulations, but I've now removed it, and the tweet now, so that I don't get anyone into trouble :confused:

Yeah, she was selling a TV which had Freeview built-in, so was flicking through the channels to demonstrate, and trying to find something suitable to watch at gone midnight! The director said Ninja Warrior was one of his favourite shows so she started to watch it. Best part was later on when she tried to go back to Ninja on the EPG, but pressed the wrong button and got QVC up instead :mysmilie_19:

steveh31
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Mark has been giving his opinions and solutions to the riots including Call Jeremy Kyle in he caused the people who are doing it... very helpful also don't put them in prison as he has to pay for it.... vote Ryes!

08-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I effin hate that man - what a friggin' prick!! He really is a clueless nasty piece of pond scum!! I need to shut up now otherwise I'll get in to trouble for what I want to say! But I hope the little tw@ rots!

DarJos
08-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Rich sad to say I actually agreed with him!! Don't hold that against me... :mysmilie_477:

08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Rich sad to say I actually agreed with him!! Don't hold that against me... :mysmilie_477:

No worries flower, never!! :)

And I have to say dammit, I misread what he said, and I agree with him too (as long as when he says don't put then in prison, he's got some other suitable punishment in mind). But I still hate the vile little pleb!!! :D

Tasi
09-08-2011, 07:43 AM
I agree with him too. That's twice now, I'm very worried about myself

09-08-2011, 02:50 PM
OMG whats going on with us lot? It must be the Mark-I'm a complete tw@-effect!! :D

DarJos
09-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Mark Ryes going back to his normal tweeting self...

"markryes Call all the young rioters homosexual - and show their pics on telly. That'd stop them pretty fast. #JustSaying"

"markryes Not that the rioters ARE homosexual... Or they'd be too busy moisturising to go looting surely?"

steveh31
09-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Hmmm Mark Ryes a homosexual Mark Ryes openly admits he likes teens on his twitter well Mark get down to London tonight you might find that ellusive partner you are searching for if not we can all enjoy watching you try on Sky News.

Liam
12-08-2011, 02:12 AM
So much hate in this thread. We should all watch Care Bears movies :giggle:

DarJos
04-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm not one to praise Mark Ryes but this tweet has made me smile after having a twitter rant after a tory-supporting ex-follower started posting Labour party bull-shine on my feed this morning. I agree with every word but I'm not aware of how the portrayal goes "markryes Isn't Michael Gove horrid? #MarrShow I love the way The Now Show portray him on #BBCR4"

WELL SAID MARK:handshake:

Tasi
04-09-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm not one to praise Mark Ryes but this tweet has made me smile after having a twitter rant after a tory-supporting ex-follower started posting Labour party bull-shine on my feed this morning. I agree with every word but I'm not aware of how the portrayal goes "markryes Isn't Michael Gove horrid? #MarrShow I love the way The Now Show portray him on #BBCR4"

Much as I dislike the little twerp he sometimes comes out with something with which I agree.... Twice in a week, and I start to worry:cheeky:

04-09-2011, 05:09 PM

Tried to reply to your PM but it errored again - I think the site is still fooked!... anyway I said in the PM...

Hi Christine, I have to admit to not knowing anything of this fella (never even heard of him to be honest) but did a google for him and he doesnt seem to be the most popular guy in the world! I'll have to go with you guys and assume Mark the tw@ has said something decent for a change LOL!! Still cant stand him though!! :headbang:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend (and sun!)