Shop from QVC for your Royal Wedding party

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How cute and charming but over my budget for teapots. When Woolworth's was still open I would find a cute one now and again for £5. Although this does come with a tea cosy. :sun:

I had a (very guilty) look at the list of things they are shilling for the Royal Wedding, and thought the Nails inc set was gooorgeeeous. Am ashamed that I would even think of buying something specifically branded "Royal Wedding", but its on Waitlist so I will not be sitting in front of the telly on 29th April with patriotic finger nails.

I'm not a fan of the Royals at all but I'll be watching the wedding as I only really want to see her dress and pass judgement on the guests attire! lol

The only good thing they do for us is bring in cash from tourists and this is one big tourist pull!

If you are looking for that little extra touch for the celebrations next week then look no further than QVC.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.832895.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I so hope that Simon Wilson will turn up trumps tonight with some hideous patriotic T shirt so we can all run to the phones & order:happy:

Well spotted lilian. Probably be a sellout. I'm sure B&W will be atop the bandwagon with his own brand of bling. His and hers tiaras perhaps. Had to smile yesterday when Catherine, struggling for something to say about Quacker, announced that if you like B&W you will most likely be a Quacker fan too. Wonder if Simon jumped to the phones...

Am I unpatriotic or is it just me that does nt give a stuff about the royal wedding???

I don't particularly care about the royal wedding either. I don't care for either the Royal family or weddings, so this is a double meh for me. I'm only in it for the street party, to be honest! :mysmilie_852:

Simon Wilson is soooo talented when designing patriotic items. It makes me so proud to be British and to have the opportunity of buying such an investment piece.

I can't understand why it's a Last Clicks price.

Simon Wilson is soooo talented when designing patriotic items. It makes me so proud to be British and to have the opportunity of buying such an investment piece.

I can't understand why it's a Last Clicks price.

:eek: This is gonna give me nightmares..... *cowers*

Am I unpatriotic or is it just me that does nt give a stuff about the royal wedding???

Definitely not just you, I'm not in the least bit interested and shall be busying myself with dog walking and life and suchlike, which can't be put off just for a wedding on the telly :dull:

Latest posts

Back