Easter Easy Pay Offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I just received an email offering Easy Pay on one entire order from 18th April to 2nd May. It is for 3 payments and the promotional code is EASTER.

I'm not sure if this is an across the board offer or will only work on some customers' accounts but it's worth a try.

It's valid both online (before you click the Submit Order button, tick the box 'Do you have a promotional code?' Then on the next page enter your promotional code) and by telephone (say you're using 'Easy Pay on Request' - quoting your voucher's promotional code).

Personally I would have preferred free postage or a discount as a promotion. :sun:

I got one too. Hooray

This is the first offer I have had from them in ages. Now off to look for what to buy - I have had my eye on a couple of things but was waiting till next credit card bill lol

I just got one too, can't quite believe it! 3 EP's will do for me but everything I want is waitlisted... Bluddy typical. Still, I can always hold out for the Clogau TSV on Royal Wedding day and spread the £26 674 568 over three months. :sun:

I got one as well. First time in ages. At least now if the Decleor TSV isn't on easy pay I can have it on easy pay.

Yeah I got one too, at least they have given us time to think about what we might want ...if anything!

Well I got an e-mail with this offer, would rather have discount or free P&P offer but it is better than nothing!!

I got a card thru the post with the offer...shan't be bothering tho, don't like Easy Pays, sooner have free P & P myself!

i got one too

i perfer easy pay to free postage or a discount

though tryin to think what to get, also wonderin if that S20 stuff takes out dried blood stains

Erm ... been forced to murder someone today have you??

I've got the easy pay code too which I probably will use. I definitel prefer easy pay to free postage but a discount is always welcome too.

Erm ... been forced to murder someone today have you??

I've got the easy pay code too which I probably will use. I definitel prefer easy pay to free postage but a discount is always welcome too.

ha ha nah my mums leg and that used to bleed and its all over the cover and washing it just wouldnt bring it out so thinkin it might work on that

Nice gesture BUT you got it today (20th) and it's valid from 18th? It was sent by email so absolutely ridiculous to receive it two days late in my opinion.

If I'd made an order on 18th, then received the email on 20th, I'd be ringing them up asking them for the 3 easy pays.

As it is, I haven't received the email at all - not yet anyway :(

i got one too

i perfer easy pay to free postage or a discount

though tryin to think what to get, also wonderin if that S20 stuff takes out dried blood stains

I can recommend oxyclean for dried bloodstaines as I just got my daughters bloodstains out of her top after she had fallen out of a tree - trying to rescue a cat, who; jumped off the tree after DD lying on floor in agony. I am sure this will be very funny in a few weeks - or days

I got one as well. First time in ages. At least now if the Decleor TSV isn't on easy pay I can have it on easy pay.

I received one today inside an Easter card. I've had them before, but in the past QVC would never let me use the voucher on TSV's. Don't know if that's still the case.

I received one today inside an Easter card. I've had them before, but in the past QVC would never let me use the voucher on TSV's. Don't know if that's still the case.

Doesn't mention anything on the terms and conditions about whether you can use it on the TSV or not. Not sure that helps really.

Easter Card!

Did anyone else receive Happy Easter Card. I received mine today with Easter gift of 3 easy pay :giggle:

Now free postage or 20% discount would have been much better gift :wonder:

Latest posts

Back