On a positive note ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pauli

Registered Shopper
I too have just discovered this channel and thought I'd give them a try. Although I think larger sizes and wide fittings in the women's range in more fashionable styles could be improved upon, the speed of delivery and refunds is among the best I have experienced to date. I ordered an item yesterday and it was delivered this morning (in Aberdeen) and a refund was processed and appeared on my credit card within 3 days, including the date of return. Excellent! :rock:

Pauli

I have to agree. I was a little hesitant before considering that there was not that much feedback circulating around. But I thought the someone had to take the first step and it was great that I started on a right footing. I am not that sure how the fittings are for women but for men, they stay true to their size mark. Though that would still depend on how the size chart works for you.

I have to agree. I was a little hesitant before considering that there was not that much feedback circulating around. But I thought the someone had to take the first step and it was great that I started on a right footing. I am not that sure how the fittings are for women but for men, they stay true to their size mark. Though that would still depend on how the size chart works for you.
Me too. There delivery and customer service is among the best I've had dealings with

I have ordered from them - both from the Pavers site and previously when it was just shoeshop.com and the service has always been excellent. Well done Pavers! I am really enjoying seeing the new styles. It's nice to see that the styles are getting better with higher heels and more fashion for those of us that do have wider feet (and by that I don't mean a D fitting!) At last there are styles which don't look so much llike granny shoes. :sun:

My gripe is Sarah the model....Debbie keeps saying she's got wide feet but if that were truly the case she wouldn't have small bones and legs like a sparrow and the shoes wouldn't all be able to fit comfortably which is what Sarah always claims in her oh so boring voice!! Al.so the shoes don't look any different on Sarah's feet to the presenters' - which they would if she was a wide fit wearing ordinary fit shoes. The most she's got is a D fitting and I don't personally count that as wide or a problem foot, which is what they are claiming to cater for with many styles. I have large bones and a high instep and I'm not a granny - that doesn't mean I want to wear flat crossover frumpies for the "more mature discerning lady" :wonder:

Please let's have some proper models who do have wide fitting to model the shoes (I'm available :grin:) which are supposed to be a wide fit and then I wouldn't have to send things back when they clearly are not wide fitting. I've taken to always checking the individual customer reviews on the website as they are far more realistic. I hate sending for things, getting all excited and then having to send them back. Buying shoes has always been a problem for me as my feet used to always be a half size (5 1/2) but since having my son my feet grew widthways and it's a nightmare now, I never know what size to go for. 6 is often too small and 7 too long. There is probably more variation on people's instep/width fittings than length of foot (when you consider there is only 5mm between each size) yet width is so little catered for properly.

On this note, they still don't take into account is the length of ankle straps across the foot (e.g. Mary Jane styles - I have Loretta) I have a high instep and by the end of the day, my one touch fastenings are often undoing themselves because they simply weren't made long enough. This could easily be fixed by making the bit the strap fixes to come higher over the foot and increase the length of the velcro under the strap instead of just having a bit on the side of the shoe under the buckle.

Latest posts

Back