TSV Spin Mop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kirkiegirl

Registered Shopper
Anyone got any views on this? I am trying so hard not to buy anything and wonder if this is worth falling by the wayside.

I struggle with mops.I like them as they making cleaning cleaning floors really quick - but my mum and nan would never have one in their house - saying its was "dirty" to keep it in your house! But they get even dirtier outside!! They always washed their floors on their hands and knees!!!

Now I do have mops - but they do get really dirty - and they never seem to last 5mins for me! My current one is a JML twisty thing.Does the job - but I would never go out my way to spend much on a mop - nor pay to have it delivered.I'm quite happy to pick mine up from Tesco,Wilko's etc...

So no,I have no interest in the TSV!!

Anyone got any views on this? I am trying so hard not to buy anything and wonder if this is worth falling by the wayside.

Well its got two 5* reviews already! The JML equivalent is £30 plus P&P (colours are nicer though) and has 400+ good reviews. Go for it!

You spin the mop to dry it a bit before using it on the floor BUT the mop head is still spinning when you remove it from the bucket - won't that splatter your legs and everything around it? It won't splash if it's completely dry but you need some wetness to clean don't you? :wonder:

I got fed up with my mop heads getting all manky so I buy Tesco value (other supermarkets are available :happy:) ones and throw them away after a couple of washes. They are made of a J Cloth type of fabric and are OK for the job and cheap enough to replace.

You spin the mop to dry it a bit before using it on the floor BUT the mop head is still spinning when you remove it from the bucket - won't that splatter your legs and everything around it?

Wait till it's stopped spinning and then take it out! :happy:

Wait till it's stopped spinning and then take it out! :happy:

Tonight I'm nursing a burnt mouth from eating a chip straight from the oven - patience is not a strong point, I'm afraid :blush:. Still, it was followed by ice cream for medicinal purposes :sun:.

TSV Spin mop

Thanks for your replies everyone. I decided to go ahead so now have to restart counting the days I don't buy anything. A bit depressing so I hope the mop is worth it.

I bought one of these (from another channel) and it's really good. Mop heads going the washing machine and spare us easy to attach. I did laugh last night though - he put the tissue on the bit he didn't wash and was dry. They do leave sligt wetness on floor but drys really quick. It will really depend on how much you spin it. Mine spins by pushing the mop handle down - not the pedal in the bucket - and not sure if the spinny thing inside the bucket us necessary. But good product in general.

Last edited:

ahem.....I bought one of these from the link ( thanks deanos) and they are really good. Complete with two mop heads, which I use one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. Yes, the mop can be as wet / dry as wanted, dependant on the number of 'spins'; leaves no streaks, floor dries very quickly and mops very easy to wash in washing machine. Spare mop heads available too at a good price. Very pleased with mine...................... yes, I know, I should get out more :blush:

Latest posts

Back