30 Day MBG?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have just bought a TV/DVD package from a well known Dept. store ( the one that is Never Knowingly Undersold) & I was uncertain about the screen size.However the salesman told me that I can try it , get used to it & if I don't like can return anytime up to 3 months & get a refund & choose something else.( I have to keep the packaging)Delivery is free & I am paying to have it all set up as I am useless at that.But does that not beat our beloved Q?Seems to me as though the reasons to purchase from Q are getting less.Unless you are housebound or live in a rural area, but this may apply to online orders?

the very same unmentioned store also gives a 5 year guarantee at no extra charge xx

John Lewis have been doinmg this for a while - they don't tend to have the same sort of offers that QVC have but it's good if you are not sure about things.

Although you can normally get stuff cheaper elsewhere if you don't need that option.

I don't know why but I don't think I would buy a TV or a computer from QVC. The 30 day moneyback guarantee wouldn't influence me either.

Mind you I know devil all about computers or audio/visual stuff and I'm not really that interested so I let my other half, my son or my IT guys make those decisions. And hop up and down when they don't work.

Latest posts

Back