Ordering TSV in advance...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
Evening all,

Would anybody know if it is possible to pre-order a TSV? I go on holiday tomorrow and will miss the Decleor TSV on Saturday which I really, really want! Would QVC allow me to reserve an order before I go away? :sweat:

Many thanks,

Jean

I asked 3 years ago, when I was going to be away for craft day, and they said no. could anyone order for you? I asked my mum to do it.

Last year, think it was early December I ordered a Philosophy TSV for a christmas present for my daughter, a day early.

Keep checking the TSV thread http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27286 as Sazza or SCW or other super sleuths may spot the details available before the midnight launch.

Likewise check the TSV item number 222726, by different ordering methods: Q cut, mobile red active button to see whether it's appeared in the inventory for sale yet. I've ordered abroad via internet cafe; if you won't be home for a fortnight you could pay by cheque but change the payment to your card just before you set off home and it'll delay the despatch perfectly. Alternatively you can have it delivered to a neighbour's address if you speak to an operator to order or go thru "custom checkout" if you order online.

HTH

Jude xxx

Evening all,

Would anybody know if it is possible to pre-order a TSV? I go on holiday tomorrow and will miss the Decleor TSV on Saturday which I really, really want! Would QVC allow me to reserve an order before I go away? :sweat:

Many thanks,

Jean

You could order from wherever you are going! I use Q cut all the time, it works from Italy so it should work form elsewhere (0044 800 52 42 32)

I'm going to Australia and don't land until Saturday evening which is part of the problem. By the time we manage to get out of the airport and to our resort, I will be cutting it very fine to say the least. It will be doubtful I will find an internet cafe open that time of night!!

I'm yet to catch up with the mobile internet too. I've asked my brother if he can bare the shame of ordering skincare from off the t.v!! I've promised him an extra large bar of duty free toblerone if he does!! :handshake:

Keep checking the TSV thread http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27286 as Sazza or SCW or other super sleuths may spot the details available before the midnight launch.

Likewise check the TSV item number 222726, by different ordering methods: Q cut, mobile red active button to see whether it's appeared in the inventory for sale yet. I've ordered abroad via internet cafe; if you won't be home for a fortnight you could pay by cheque but change the payment to your card just before you set off home and it'll delay the despatch perfectly. Alternatively you can have it delivered to a neighbour's address if you speak to an operator to order or go thru "custom checkout" if you order online.

HTH

Jude xxx

Its showing up on Qcut - just tried it and it works. The only problem is I won't be home until 12th may so i didn't follow the order through...no idea how much it is either, i stopped short of pressing 1 for confirming my card details...!

GOT IT!!!

I rang customer services and they let me order it at the TSV price of £45 and something odd pence. It isn't on easy pay today but that's not to say it won't be on Saturday.

Its being delivered to my dad's and he will be keep it until I return!

PHEW....:up:

GOT IT!!!

I rang customer services and they let me order it at the TSV price of £45 and something odd pence. It isn't on easy pay today but that's not to say it won't be on Saturday.

Its being delivered to my dad's and he will be keep it until I return!

PHEW....:up:

Ooooh tempting price.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back