39 hours !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
YES 39 bl.....dy hours of Richard Jackson and his sodding garden during Easter and the following 3 weeks - INCLUDING the knicker wetting excitement of 3 TSV'S !!!!!

Its just a flog-fest now of RJ, Northern Nights, Cooks Essentials and Storage/cleaning Solutions. Its pretty obvious there is a lack of fresh vendors wanting to sell, while they are resorting to offloading their own brand products.

There is an upside. My bank account is much healthier because of it !!

That'll be at least 30 hours of 'Flower Power' then?! whenever I flip on ( & off again) they seem to be pushing that b***** stuff.

Egads, I had no idea it was that much. And that's on top of hours we've already had! I'm sick of it. There is just nothing worth watching now. There are plenty of good garden centres around, and they are always packed at weekends. I'm sure most people are within striking distance of one and you get better product, proper advice from real experts and better prices. I don't even have a garden and still visit my local centre in Brighton because there are lots of other things to look at too. QVC have hit rock bottom.

I'm not interested in the gardening hours but there are nearly as many beauty related hours between today and next Wednesday! - equally as boring to me :yawn:

The plants are rubbish anyway. I've just been in the garden and 3 peony plants I got from Le Q 3 years ago are showing no signs of any flowers again this year. According to Dicky J I should have flowers the size of dinner plates by now. Perhaps they've been programmed to only perform on Flower Power, and I've been giving them tomato feed.

The plants are rubbish anyway. I've just been in the garden and 3 peony plants I got from Le Q 3 years ago are showing no signs of any flowers again this year. According to Dicky J I should have flowers the size of dinner plates by now. Perhaps they've been programmed to only perform on Flower Power, and I've been giving them tomato feed.

Don't know if this helps but peonies don't flower if they are planted too deep? They don't like being disturbed either but if they are not flowering it might be worth digging them up. They like a few hours of sun and planted so the tuber buds are only covered by a couple of inches.

I've found after moving they don't always flower the first year. They do like plenty of feed, manure or compost early spring is best.

:flower::flower::flower: