Veronese Popcorn Link ring - Sold out on Anniversary Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I recorded last night's (Wednesday's overnight) review of Veronese's Anniversary shows and spotted a Popcorn link ring in all sizes available. It supposedly went limited stock and I believe sold out during the Anniversary show that aired back on 13 or 14 April. The reason I remember it is because I had considered getting it but thought about it too long and poof it was gone. Matter settled. No big deal. Hubby and I both agreed to give up for Lent purchasing anything new from QVC. But it just goes to show you that if it's something you like but don't like the price, it will probably show up again. Don't let the fear of "Limited stock" or "Sold" cause you to pick up the phone and buy under pressure. It may just end up in clearance/last clicks as a bargain.

The ring looks nice onscreen but at nearly £35 at the QVC price (and "new today" with no intro price) I felt I couldn't ask hubby if I could break the agreement for that.

It may be a sign of the times but a lot of jewellery that I liked on the shows have appeared in clearance. Sometimes though the first clearance price is the original "intro" price or close to it. So I try and wait for further markdowns.

It did seem that Veronese didn't sell out like it usually does or even go limited stock. I really like the range but it seemed as if items were 'high'. Maybe it's just me.

My heart's not in shopping so much now and I think I will get to know the purchases that I've made in recent months. Having said that Southwestern silver and Suarti are coming up soon and that could spell trouble.

Latest posts

Back