Julia is wearing EXTRA small

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
For those who didn't hear her, Julia is wearing EXTRA Small in the Indigo Moon hour. She has mentioned it about 6 times in as many minutes. :mysmilie_490:

...and Sal the model is wearing the SMALL because Joolyer pinched the EXTRA SMALL so Sal the model who is wearing the SMALL couldn't wear it, because Joolyer is wearing the EXTRA SMALL. :grin:

But she does look lovely I have to say - the shirt is very stylish and suits her. She looks uber slim and tanned in it :nod:

OMG!! EXTRA SMALL now, HRH is slowly disappearing!! Thank feck. :devil:

...and Sal the model is wearing the SMALL because Joolyer pinched the EXTRA SMALL so Sal the model who is wearing the SMALL couldn't wear it, because Joolyer is wearing the EXTRA SMALL. :grin:

But she does look lovely I have to say - the shirt is very stylish and suits her. She looks uber slim and tanned in it :nod:

You have to laugh tho'. I just burst out laughing, it was sooooo funny and I just couldn't resist posting. Between that and her 'telephone' voice (at times), she is so amusing and worth watching just for the laugh.

Last edited:
She was still wearing the black toe-posts though. Thought her feet might have shrank and they would be too big for her now LOL

just caught a few seconds...yes, tanned, but oh dear I didn't really think she looked 100% well and her hair not in top condition - Ju put a few pounds back on please!

She was still wearing the black toe-posts though. Thought her feet might have shrank and they would be too big for her now LOL

the only think too big for her is her ego and i'm sick to death of it blah blah blah i'm tinier than you blah blah blah you're bigger than me blah blah blah MrsJ's a hippo blah blah blah :yawn:

I think PPC is onto something. Keep going JR - you may disappear entirely and do us all a favour.

In JR's defence..... QVC gets a lot of slagging on here and in the reviews on their own site about the sizing of their clothing, and how its not consistent across brands, or even with some ranges. I looked at what is classified as XS in indigo moon, the top I looked at has 38" chest as XS. So as a fellow boobalicous girl, I'm pleased she is emphasising to customers what an XS looks like and who it fits.

Telling us her boobage size, waist size and hip size would help to compare them to the QVC clothes sizing more. She said she was wearing a size 10 the other day yet the size chart of the outfit showed she needed two sizes bigger at least as she said then what her bust was and it was the same size as mine!

I did tune in for 5 mins and heard this - nearly spat my vino out. Not cos she irritates me but cos she just can't help herself and that gives her critics more ammunition. Silly woman.

I wouldn't have thought JR cares what a few people on a forum think of her. Or could be she likes to give them something to get wound up about.

Did you hear her with Nicky from Butler & Wilson? She was going on and on about how she'd known Simon for years before Nicky did. It was like some razzled old mistress trying to put the new young wife in her place. Then they got to the OTO, and JR launched into the most wincingly camp performance of 'No model? Oh, no! I'll just have to stand up and show you the dress.' It was appalling. She has an emotional age of about three.

In fairness she did say that she had picked a size smaller than her usual one to get a more fitted look and that if viewers wanted to have the fitted look to go down a size. Have to say though the top really suited her and I personally thought the more fitted look was nicer than the more loose fitting

I know she comes over as having a big ego but I sometimes wonder whether underneath that diva exterior she might have some insecurities, perhaps about being the oldest presenter or trying to keep her looks and style "on trend", or even personal matters on her mind.

I might be soft but I always try to find a mitigating factor for anyone's behaviour (don't always find one though ).

she is the most interesting personality on the channel. yes she is flawed, yes she is sometimes silly, yes she has insecurities, yes she can be annoying. but the amount of coverage she gets here, even from those who despise her so much is just more evidence that QVC would be a much less interesting place without her.

Latest posts

Back