Oh Victoria B!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When it comes to presenting styles, I think Victoria and Adina are like two peas in a pod. The hyperactivity, claws waving about, unnatural excitement and even a lot of what they say. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just can't watch Gems TV at all nowadays because of the awful presenters. Every time I used to watch they reminded me of the market traders who used to sell stuff from the back of a big van or lorry. They used to make out you were getting a brilliant deal but when you opened the box you realised you had bought a load of rubbish! I remember them from Blackpool many years ago! However, back on to the subject - imho Victoria Norris (I assume that's who you mean?) is the worst presenter I have ever seen. She is completely fake just like her nails, hair, hands and who knows what else!! I wouldn't trust her if she told me today was Friday! I also have the impression that she is not a nice person. I've heard one or two things to back this up but just looking at her and listening to her gives me this feeling. So even with the volume turned down, Gems TV is no longer for me.

Latest posts

Back