Tova's Delusions of Grandeur

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Did you see the tacky royal wedding souvenir that Tova claimed that someone close to the royal family gave her because her and Ernie couldn't go to the wedding? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T INVITED, YOU STUPID MOO! Who the hell is she anyway? Married to a Hollywood actor and sells crap on TV - not minor European royalty or British aristocracy. ****** woman get's right up my nose! You can tell I like her, right?

Did you see the tacky royal wedding souvenir that Tova claimed that someone close to the royal family gave her because her and Ernie couldn't go to the wedding? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T INVITED, YOU STUPID MOO! Who the hell is she anyway? Married to a Hollywood actor and sells crap on TV - not minor European royalty or British aristocracy. ****** woman get's right up my nose! You can tell I like her, right?

Agree about delusions of grandeur. She always boasted that her crappy portrait, usually propped against the table, was painted by the artist who painted the Pope's portrait.

Agree about delusions of grandeur. She always boasted that her crappy portrait, usually propped against the table, was painted by the artist who painted the Pope's portrait.

Which pope? John Paul the First? :tongue:

She seems to be basing her make-up on the late, great Divine these days - just weird! :taphead:

I find her really patronising. Why the hell would we want a cheap copy of something expensive Ernie bought her or the Queen of Sheba gave her? I'm quite happy with my own jewellery thank you very much.

I remember one of the presenters-can't remember who, once letting slip that Tova does not allow close ups when she is on air-we all know why.

I uses to like Tova but she needs to take her head out of her backside. I think she looks awful now. Her skin looks like paper with all the stretching its had

Invited to the Royal Wedding ?

AS IF !!!:mysmilie_517: Maybe her invite got lost in the post like mine did :giggle::giggle:

I uses to like Tova but she needs to take her head out of her backside. I think she looks awful now. Her skin looks like paper with all the stretching its had

Invited to the Royal Wedding ?

AS IF !!!:mysmilie_517: Maybe her invite got lost in the post like mine did :giggle::giggle:

Maybe The Queen and HRH Tova were worried about Ernest getting bored in the Abbey and doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhKZNQlJrY

Been posted before but put it on again for a laugh!

Bless: maybe all the embalming fluid (or whatever she pumps her face full of) has started to affect her brain?

OMG :giggle: Never seen that youtube vid before. :mysmilie_15:
Could we not have Ernie presenting instead of Tova? :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back