A few of my pieces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Just a few things I've received lately from Rock, all of which I'm absolutely delighted with. I know some of you have the same pieces.

I just love the 7 strand of pink pearls, it's substantial looking but dainty - if you know what I mean!

The citrine - 105 cts with the 'magicians' ring clasp - I didn't actually want this, just felt sorry when Steve started begging for bidding, WOW, it's lovely and an absolute steal at only £8. I feel guilty now for not paying more for it!

The 5 coloured pearl drop, my first buy from the auction, the chain is diamond cut and really sparkly, and the range of colours means you can wear it with absolutely anything.

The 11.75 cts Mozambique garnet pendant, absolutely lovely, and the 18" Prince of Wales silver chain from ColouredRocks is fantastic, really sububstantial and only £3, amazing value for £10 complete.
:doggie:

Attachments

• My jewellery 038.jpg
    My jewellery 038.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 253
  • My jewellery 037.jpg
    My jewellery 037.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 299
  • My jewellery 035.jpg
    My jewellery 035.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 284
  • My jewellery 036.jpg
    My jewellery 036.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 281
How lovely m4g, beautiful pieces, hope you love wearing them. That pink pearly number looks fab on you, I love mine too!
I'm so sorry that you've spent so much on bling that Steve has had the shirt off your back, but I admire your bravery in choosing bling over clothes;):eek::D
You look fab hun!

How lovely m4g, beautiful pieces, hope you love wearing them. That pink pearly number looks fab on you, I love mine too!
I'm so sorry that you've spent so much on bling that Steve has had the shirt off your back, but I admire your bravery in choosing bling over clothes;):eek::D
You look fab hun!

wow M4G fab haul.

Are you naked again hun???:D

You know I only take my clothes off for artistic reasons!!!!!:D

:doggie:

lovely items you have there M4G... I have the first pearl necklace and I know what you mean bout being substantial yet dainty...I love it.

Lovely haul mad:) I like lots of those, not seen the citrine necklace sell yet tho...could be tempted if i did lol

Lovely items there, love the pearls......omg though....can't believe you are naked again!!!!

She only wears clothes for REALLY important people like The Queen, The Pope, The milkman etc etc the rest of the time she is BUTT NAKED BABY YEAH!!! :D You go girl, shake that naked a**e :D

:eek: :eek::eek: Do i take it from the others here that you like to be naked all the time ???? love the pieces ,i have the garnet pendant coming tomorrow with a couple of others :eek:

Nice ones....

Lovely pendants M4G, bargain buys all, well done.

By heck lass, have you got the central heating on? :ANYWORD:
I heard it was raining
Cat-8.jpg
Cat-7.jpg
cat.gif
and :mysmilie_314.gif: darn sarf! :D

Lovely MFG. I have the pink pearl one (lush) and am waiting for a white topaz version of your moz garnet one. Can't wait now!!!!

Didn't Marilyn Monroe say, when asked what she wore to bed, "Chanel No. 5".

The official Mad4gems version has to be, " beautiful jewellery, darling" ;)

Lovely pieces Paula and great looking skin! Pah :p.

I bet Snoops can't wait until Rocks starts selling body jewellery! :D

Latest posts

Back