Miceal is EXTRA small!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Picking up on BB's post in Julia thread - what do we think of Miceal?

I don't have any strong feelings about him one way or another, I just keep expecting to see a racehorse wander across the the screen? :cheeky:

Miceal who? :wonder:

Yet more moving wallpaper - caught him with Miss Bibby earlier, and he made her look like a MENSA member.

Craig Rowe mark 2 if you ask me.

I had no idea what to expect with the title of this thread. :blush: I thought maybe Frazzled had experienced something the rest of us haven't.

he dropped out the other day that he's been doing a chocolate workshop with a group of "ladies" making truffles.

a man of many talents? or just the usual situation where these presenter/actor/media types will turn their hand to anything to make a buck. it must be an incredibly insecure profession. which reminds me of the quote

"so what do you do in LA?"
"i'm an actress!"
"which restaurant?"

Well he's certainly not much of a substitute for Anthony Heywood. I find his voice really annoying. Strange as I love the Irish accent but there's something about his intonation that really grates on me.

Well he's certainly not much of a substitute for Anthony Heywood. I find his voice really annoying. Strange as I love the Irish accent but there's something about his intonation that really grates on me.
I like Irish accents too but I'm not too keen on his voice. Is his accent more Northern Irish ( a bit Ian Paisley for those of you old enough to remember) whilst the Southern Irish accent is a bit more gentle? I don't actually dislike him though and maybe with time his voice will become a bit less shouty.

I find him incredibly hard to follow... I have to really concentrate and look at the screen...With all the other presenters I can just let them rabbit on in the background. So far I've ended up turning turning over after only about 10 minutes everytime he is on so far... (I've watched QVC since the very start and this is the only presenter I've ever done that with :doh:) The strange thing is my Mum was from Belfast so I am certainly used to Irish accents - I also found he kept speeding up how quickly he was talking all the time...

He was okay for 10 mins doing the chocolate but as a full presenter I can't watch him I have had to switch over the past couple of times he has been on.

Latest posts

Back