problems checking out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iris

Registered Shopper
When i try to check out (yes i have found a few items to tempt me) i get the error message server error in '/' application at check out, i tried logging on to my husbands pc to check out and got the same message. hubby says its a problem gems end (he works in IT) , has anyone else experienced this ?

Yes Iris, I have it from time to time. Just ignore it and go back a page. You'll find your deal has been done regardless. You can check this by either checking your basket contents or order history. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When i try to check out (yes i have found a few items to tempt me) i get the error message server error in '/' application at check out, i tried logging on to my husbands pc to check out and got the same message. hubby says its a problem gems end (he works in IT) , has anyone else experienced this ?

Yes,

In the old days you would ring Rocks and they would check the basket out for you.

I had to email, explained I was having problems and could they please check my basket out. The reply I got and I quote 'What message do you get when you try and check out?'. To say I wasn't happy is an understatement. The person responding had completely missed my main concern ie checking out my basket whilst things were continuing to drop out. By the time I had an opportunity to read the email all the things I really wanted were gone with just the bits I bought because I had a basket on the go left.

Yes,

In the old days you would ring Rocks and they would check the basket out for you.

I had to email, explained I was having problems and could they please check my basket out. The reply I got and I quote 'What message do you get when you try and check out?'. To say I wasn't happy is an understatement. The person responding had completely missed my main concern ie checking out my basket whilst things were continuing to drop out. By the time I had an opportunity to read the email all the things I really wanted were gone with just the bits I bought because I had a basket on the go left.

Janey - I'm sorry to hear you've had problems. Is it possible to ring customer services to see if they have the items you wanted? If yes, then I'm sure they could combine them into your order or put them in your basket? If you don't ask, you don't get!!!

I can't check out at all now. I have to ring CS & get them to sell me something. However, I can add to the order, though it does crash every time I do it.

Not just me then

Thanks for the replies - wish i could get it sorted out as i hate having to ring CS. I rang and they opened an order with a free ring sizing kit, it then let me combine the items i wanted to the order.,

I have had problems checking out in Internet Explorer, but not when using another browser. If you're using IE, you might want to try something else such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome instead.

Latest posts

Back