andrew morton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pob

Registered Shopper
Anyone know anything about the book by AM on the royal wedding that will be on the show tomorrow. I have heard that it will be 14.99 but not available for 2 weeks.I cant see it anywhere in the products list.

probably hasnt written it yet. probably planning on knocking it out next weekend after the nuptuals.

probably hasnt written it yet. probably planning on knocking it out next weekend after the nuptuals.

Or getting someone else to do it for him!!

I wont be buying it cant stand the man, there is something about him that just gives me the creeps. Dont know what its just a gut feeling

Awful man. He said the book hasn't been finished yet and the cover they're showing on Q is only a mock up...he's going to finish writing during the wedding and get it rushed off to the publishers. Then he's going to laugh all the way to the bank. The scrotum.

I saw AM on last week in the breakfast show with his new book. Its waiting for next Friday's photos to be added and then QVC send out a signed copy.

Also Amazon are selling the book (perhaps unsigned) for £9.99 to be released on 3 May. I think the book covers a comprehensive account of their lives to date plus some informal photos of the big day. HTH :happy:

I saw AM on last week in the breakfast show with his new book. Its waiting for next Friday's photos to be added and then QVC send out a signed copy.

Also Amazon are selling the book (perhaps unsigned) for £9.99 to be released on 3 May. I think the book covers a comprehensive account of their lives to date plus some informal photos of the big day. HTH :happy:

that's about 3 pages then. there must be a helluva lot of photos going in.

and just how does that odious man propose to write a "comprehensive" account of their live to date? Just rehash stuff already published elsewhere and call it exclusive and as for informal photos what's he doing standing in the crowd with his TSV digital camera from QVC

He is a horrible man who likes to make out he has some sort of "inside track" to well known people Im just surprised he hasnt been taken to court more often he treads a very fine line between truth and speculation --in my opinion obviously:wink:

Ummm, no need to have a go at me, I was just responding to the original posters question!
Just trying to be helpful is all.......:happy:

Ummm, no need to have a go at me, I was just responding to the original posters question!
Just trying to be helpful is all.......:happy:

I wasn't having a go at you just questioning the publicity carp you quoted. sorry if you thought I was:sun:

And what he doesn't know, I'm sure he'll make up!

I didnt realise he was so reviled. The only thing i knew of him was his best seller 'Diana'.

They should put him on with Uri Geller, I know their products are not in any way similar but they have something in common re creeping around a couple of the "icons" of our times.

They should put him on with Uri Geller, I know their products are not in any way similar but they have something in common re creeping around a couple of the "icons" of our times.

creeping around???? I think it was Diana who used him, to get her story out there. That book was hardly unauthorised-Diana herself acknowledged that years after the book was published.

creeping around???? I think it was Diana who used him, to get her story out there. That book was hardly unauthorised-Diana herself acknowledged that years after the book was published.

Its not the Diana book that causes my revulsion of the man its what he has done after. He holds himself up as having inside knowledge and being friends with people who used to work for the Royals he has written unauthorised biographies of various people like Tom Cruise, Posh and Becks and was I believe sued for liable by someone and lost. The reality probably is that he no longer has any more inside knowledge than anyone other journalist, he was given the tapes and they made his fortune now he is a nobody

He makes out he is some sort of "serious" writer when in reality he is like a stray dog scratching around for scraps. He should have taken the money from the Diana book(s) lets not forget he re published when she died to fill his bank on the back of a tragedy that affected 2 young boys for the rest of their lives and now he is latching onto William probably in the hope of coining it even more so I can fully see where the "creeping around" comes from.

Can you tell I dont like him:tongue:

I heard he was just pages away from finishing his other new royal biography.....

Julia- The Peoples Presenter

Loathe him. I was not a fan of Diana but he grievously wronged her and I think he's despicable. I thought she was just fibbing when it became "known" that she had given loads of details of a once ok marriage than went wrong and he only picked out the bad bits. Then the woman dies young in a horrible way and he produces the full transcriptions and indeed it was very different from the first version. Truly rotten individual but the woman seemed to attract them by the regiment.

Apparantly the QVC viewers are going to get a copy loving signed by AM himself:devil:

I have to admit I found CS rather reverential to Andrew Morton...

Latest posts

Back