Is QVC still live in the early hours?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
The reason I ask is that there is often an electronics show listed about 2am in the "Items from last 24 hours" tab. Whenever I look at the product list, it is always the same items eg a clickfree etc. I am beginning to wonder if they now just run the same recorded shows in the early hours.

They broadcast live between 9am and 2am. I'm not sure whether they have certain shows they use often for the other hours or if it's just a selection of recent shows.

Thanks, am I wrong in thinking that it was all live 24 hours a day until not very long ago?

I never stayed up after the TSV show at midnight, and when they kept saying that they broadcast 24 hours a day, every day (except Christmas day) I may have just assumed it was ALL live when perhaps it wasn't

Last edited:
Thanks, am I wrong in thinking that it was all live 24 hours a day until not very long ago?

I never stayed up after the TSV show at midnight, and when they kept saying that they broadcast 24 hours a day, every day (except Christmas day) I may have just assumed it was ALL live when perhaps it wasn't

They do broadcast 24 hours a day but it is not live 24 hours a day, never has been to my knowledage, they are live 9am till 2am.

No it has always been live 9 am. - 2 am

Latest posts

Back