Laura Geller Shows 27/28th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up for Geller Girls, Johnny is going to be coming over this time to guest present. Herrrrrreeeeeeeeee's Johnny :happy:

Does anyone know if they will be launching the Balance and Brighten in Porcelain this time? Am quite keen to try it. :sun:

me too! it is not in stock qvc usa , so its not looking likely :-(
would like to try " ethereal spackle " also !

cat

The porcelain b&b is being launched here in August so you won't be able to get it this visit.

Thanks for the info there WhiteRussian! I've got a few pennies saved for a little treat, so I know I can safely put that out of my mind till August. I'm going to buy my Mum some L'Occitane soaps as a treat and I might get the TSV with my Easy Pasy voucher instead.

Either way though, looking forward to the LG shows, always good ennertayyynmen'

i love the b&b in tan, it was like a light bronzer when i was 'ghastly grey' i looked healthy which made a nice change lol and now after the mini summer it is a perfect light cover, i cant wait for it to come in the 'to go' version.

Bit of a swizz.
The holiday surprise free P&P in the 2 o'clock hour still wanted to charge the full price P&P online, even when going through to checkout.

I managed to buy this after a lot of problems using the interactive service, son on computer so buying online my first choice wasn't available to me. It kept showing the P&P but wouldn't go through, after retrying the connection several times the transaction was completed without P&P. Being a suspicious sort I went online asap to check my account and the P&P had been charged. I rang CS and after a wait got a bloke who didn't do the usual QVC spiel and was quite abrupt but not rude. He insisted that the only offer on this item was Easypay and free P&P was never offered. In the end I said that I wanted to cancel the order then as I had watched the hour and knew what I had seen and heard. He agreed immediately much to my surprise and it was cancelled when I checked straight after. I suppose it was some sort of C*** up but not good customer service.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to try balance and brighten as an alternative to BE.

I tried it for the first time when it was included in the TSV. I like it so much more than BE because there's no mess. I thought the colour might be too light but it's spot on.

I managed to buy this after a lot of problems using the interactive service, son on computer so buying online my first choice wasn't available to me. It kept showing the P&P but wouldn't go through, after retrying the connection several times the transaction was completed without P&P. Being a suspicious sort I went online asap to check my account and the P&P had been charged. I rang CS and after a wait got a bloke who didn't do the usual QVC spiel and was quite abrupt but not rude. He insisted that the only offer on this item was Easypay and free P&P was never offered. In the end I said that I wanted to cancel the order then as I had watched the hour and knew what I had seen and heard. He agreed immediately much to my surprise and it was cancelled when I checked straight after. I suppose it was some sort of C*** up but not good customer service.

So it wasn't just me, I'd wondered if I was doing it wrong or something.
Complete swindle!

I tried it for the first time when it was included in the TSV. I like it so much more than BE because there's no mess. I thought the colour might be too light but it's spot on.

What colour did you order? And what are you in BE?? Think I might go for medium. If I go for it. Will just by the B&B as I really don't wear much other than powder, blusher and a flash of mascara.

I am watching the LE hour now and I saw the shows yesterday. Is it just me, or does anyone think the models look absolutely caked in make up? Even the young ones. I just thought poor Nicola looked like Aunt Sally. Johnny is lovely, but he seems to be slathering on the slap.

I think LG and Johnny do have a tendency to underestimate just how pale UK ladies can be. They're always trying to convince us that Fair and even Regular in the BnB is perfect for models like Amanda whereas on my screen anyway she looks like an Oompah Loompah who's been rolled in clay for good measure. I think the Porcelain BnB will go down a storm in the UK (I for one can't wait for it to get here!). A lot of comments on previous TSV's too say that they kits were too dark or too brown based for the majority of UK complexions.

Tx

I think LG and Johnny do have a tendency to underestimate just how pale UK ladies can be. They're always trying to convince us that Fair and even Regular in the BnB is perfect for models like Amanda whereas on my screen anyway she looks like an Oompah Loompah who's been rolled in clay for good measure. I think the Porcelain BnB will go down a storm in the UK (I for one can't wait for it to get here!). A lot of comments on previous TSV's too say that they kits were too dark or too brown based for the majority of UK complexions.

Tx

You are sooo right about Amanda ! I thought it was just my tv!
Love LG and johnny . Can't wait for porcelain BnB
Although looking at it on qvc USA it looks very pink?
Cat x

I love LG - but I'm not buying this visit - I've seen nothing "new" or "exciting".

I would have bought the fair BB had it been in stock :wonder: but I don't want the dearer one with the brush.

I had also hoped her last TSV may have come back into stock in fair - but it hasn't (last time I looked):doh:

What colour did you order? And what are you in BE?? Think I might go for medium. If I go for it. Will just by the B&B as I really don't wear much other than powder, blusher and a flash of mascara.

Probably not much good to you Tinkerbelle as I'm black. I am Tan with LG and Medium dark in BE. I purchased my BE on eBay for a bargain price. I don't think I'll go back to BE.

I am watching the LE hour now and I saw the shows yesterday. Is it just me, or does anyone think the models look absolutely caked in make up? Even the young ones. I just thought poor Nicola looked like Aunt Sally. Johnny is lovely, but he seems to be slathering on the slap.

Dianna looked awful in the 6 o'clock hour, really caked (not a good look at her age). Johnny used a felt tip pen brow thing on her and it made her hair look even more unnatural red. I can only think that American women like that made up look. I love make-up and wear it every day but as I get older, it has to adapt. It takes me as long as always to put my face on, but it's now more about hiding than adding.

You are sooo right about Amanda ! I thought it was just my tv!
Love LG and johnny . Can't wait for porcelain BnB
Although looking at it on qvc USA it looks very pink?
Cat x

It does look quite pink but I reckon there's enough 'brown' in there to counteract it.

Latest posts

Back