Sarah Chapman Facial Massager

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne

Registered Shopper
Has anyone got one and is it any good. Would have loved the Tua Trend but no way can I afford that.

Don't own one but they had one in SpaceNK and I had a play with it. It did not hurt and sort of interesting. Jabba here also played with it and she a Sarah Chapman user.

OOH I did indeed play with it and will probably purchase at some time in the future.

The problem for me is ,being a shift worker, I am unable commit to using it on a regular basis ,and, feel that in order to review the product accurately it would need to be used on a daily basis

Thanks Jabba and can you let me know what you think of it Jude as I haven't got a SpaceNK near.

Muji the Japanese store have a massager that looks almost identical, for £6.95.

I've just ordered the Muji one so shall report back. I first saw it on a beauty blog that compared the two and said they were almost identical apart from the 'tapper' at the end. Fingers crossed...:sun:

I did comment on the Tua on the day it was aired, as follows ...........................

Its a good product, but then I use it as a 'top up' to my monthly CACI facials - which is the industrial strength salon version of this little machine. Yes it does work, and the muscles do get activated, but take caution with the settings. I gradually increased the velocity but then found I had dreadful headaches afterwards.

I've just ordered the Muji one so shall report back. I first saw it on a beauty blog that compared the two and said they were almost identical apart from the 'tapper' at the end. Fingers crossed...:sun:

Look forward to your review of it.

Kitee, just wondered what you thought of it.

I've got the MUJI one and been using now for two weeks. I love the feeling afterwards - face feels fresh due to lymph drainage. It's a bit uncomfortable for the first couple of strokes and then just feel some pressure. I'm slim built so I feel when it goes over the bones but its not too bad.I like using it around my neck for the ever tense muscles. All in all money well spent. And I use it much more often than Tua since you only need to pick it up and run over your face. It lives in my bathroom and I use it while soaking, sometimes 30 minutes at a time. Face looks contoured right after use again probably to lymph drainage, especially lover part - jaw and cheeks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back