Smashbox TSV 17/5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that is the one they are getting on the 29th April in the US. They are also getting audio delivery as usual.

We seem to be missing the brush in the US kit.

I assume you mean "auto" :giggle:

This is the one they've just had in the US on auto-delivery I believe. Shame coz it's one of those ones where I'd use about half of the items but not the other half so probably won't be going for it. If anyone wants to see the possible AD options have a look here:

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/...r-collection-on-auto-delivery.html#more-37843

Tx

The eye palette and the lipgloss are different and there is no Soft Focus Powder Eyeliner in it either.

Looks lovely - It's ages since I have had any Smashbox, so I just might treat myself!

I like the look of this :sun: I was thinking just this morning we must be due a TSV:happy:

This is the one they are getting on Friday 29th, original set.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/....mail/walk.html.|leftnav|insideQ_leftnav,html

It does show the other colours in the auto delivery.
If we get AT it will no doubt only be one as they did the last time.

What I am really p*ssed about is the 3rd ****** Bobbi Brown TSV QVC US are getting and they get auto delivery on those.

Like the other link the pics are showing different lip gloss, different shaped eye palette and no powder liner.

This is the one they are getting on Friday 29th, original set.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/....mail/walk.html.|leftnav|insideQ_leftnav,html

It does show the other colours in the auto delivery.
If we get AT it will no doubt only be one as they did the last time.

What I am really p*ssed about is the 3rd ****** Bobbi Brown TSV QVC US are getting and they get auto delivery on those.

I use Bobbi Brown, but I have never seen a TSV on QVC, have we ever had one?. I would be very interested in that!!

No, QVC UK never have had a Bobbi Brown TSV. But QVC US have and this is the third one.

Go to www.qvc.com community board and beauty there is a photo up.

Thanks Donna. That was interesting, I wonder why we don't get any TSVs. I have also wondered why Bobbi has not been on QVC UK (not to my knowledge anyway).

TSV looks interesting. I haven't bought Smashbox for a while but if the price is right I think I'll be tempted. I wonder what the sahdes are for the eye shadow pencil and eye liner?

Also miffed we have never had a Bobbi Brown TSV. I love her compact foundation, shimmer brick and the cream eye shadows are the only one's that stay on me. It is more expensive but I find it lasts for ages and is such good quality. Please QVC can we have a Bobbi Brown TSV, it's so unfair that the US get's them and we don't...especially as BB seems to be nearly every presenters staple in their make-up bag..if we are to believe them:giggle::

I really don't see why we can never have the exact same kits as the US, same with Laura Geller.
We always seem to be given a lesser version with things missing.

I really don't see why we can never have the exact same kits as the US, same with Laura Geller.
We always seem to be given a lesser version with things missing.

Totally agree they mess up our AD's, they give us different stuff. They have really nice extras like the Mally tote bag. They had a brilliant Laura Geller TSV which is on AD did we get it? NO. I am really fed up with the way we get treated in the UK and we are supposed to smile and be happy for the scraps they throw our way. They had a brilliant Tarte TSV and we would love it too but nope don't get it. In future I think I am going to ask an American friend to get me the QVC USA TSV's in future and stop shopping here altogether.:cash:

The reason we don't get the full TSVs from the US is I think the price? The old days the dollar was like $1.80 to the £1 now its very much lower. So I will say the US brands Smashbox is owned by Estee Lauder now, refuse to give the old deals to QVC UK they use to. So QVC UK say Okay take a few bits out. I stopped buying Smashbox TSVs when they in one TSV about 2 years ago took out the best item in the whole TSV the US got. It was a fabulous softlight(I did get it later as a gift from a friend), but for me and many others it was the jewel in the whole TSV that time.

As for Bobbi Brown, if someone gets to meet Paul at a counter event ask him.

Bobbi Brown like Prescriptives(now discontinued) is owned by Estee Lauder. I remember the guy who was on with Prescriptives shows (the bald one), being at a counter event and someone on here asked about a TSV. QVC US used to get them as well. He said QVC UK would never get a Prescriptives TSV. Think it was Estee Lauder decision for some reason. Anyway suddenly a few years later we did get one. The trouble was some of us knew that Estee Lauder were discontinuing the whole Prescriptives brand and closing the counters. So the sneeky s*ds decided to make up a TSV and flog it to QVC UK to get rid of excess stock. I remember AY standing there and saying how wonderful the product were and no mention that you would no longer be able to buy them anywhere.

Shame, its a bit boring. I have the concealer which is very good but the rest i can take or leave so wont be buying. Would have liked the limitless lipgloss instead of the normal one, the eyeshadow pallete looks similar to the last one. Excited by the new waterproof shadow liner in the pencil form but dont fancy grey

Latest posts

Back