Richard Ward Couture Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princess qvc

Registered Shopper
Has anybody tried this new range, what are your thoughts?

I know there is an hour show on Friday and i'm considering purchasing

Thanks

Yes, I believe he is. But of course QVC wouldn't mention that, surely.....................? :)

I believe he isn't personally doing her hair - she goes to his salon but to another stylist. I understood he was doing the brides mother and sister though. Maybe someone else will be doing the QVC show for him - or maybe it will be a recorded show. Mmmmm

I'm still using up my Richard Ward volume boost shampoo and conditioner that I bought when Tesco's were selling them off cheaply well over a year ago.
These items are nice enough quality but nothing special. I expect that the range for QVC will be superior in quality and price !
When I bought mine the Kate Middleton connection wasn't such an issue !!

I've been using the Richard Ward Couture Hair products for a few months now, and I can honestly say that they're the best products I’ve come across for a long time. I brought a mini pack from QVC when they first launched which had a volume shampoo and conditioner, a volumiser spray and a optimiser spray (which is like a dry shampoo,) and was literally amazed by how great my hair looked after the first wash! I’ve now got all four products in full size!!

I've got very fine, limp hair which use to be permanently slicked back in a pony tail, but now my hair has great volume and body. All my friends have noticed too which really is the ultimate test! Definitely give the products a go – you can always get the mini ones to start off with if you’re not too sure.

I recently brought the Couture Hair VoluMoist Discovery Kit and its the best thing I've ever purchased for my hair. It contains the VoluMoist shampoo and conditioner, Volumiser Root Booster and Optimiser Style Reviver. My hair looks fantastic all the time, its ever so soft and shiny with great volume - just what my hair needs. Since I started using the products I've had so many comments on my hairs appearance so i'll definitely be buying the full size versions.

I ried to get the Volumoist kit today but its on waitlist, so i went to his site and got it there for £20 :clapping:

It could be worse: it could be "Richard Jackson Couture Hair" :tongue:

Latest posts

Back