QVC reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I just had a look on a Prai product to see if my review had been included and surprise, surprise it hadn't. I may be being cynical but it seems as though they are filtering out a proportion of the negative reviews to keep the product's star rating up (which in this case was just 2). This is the second time I've had a review rejected/ommitted. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth sitting down and typing something out...

I've just had a negative one star review published, fine. It was published at the same time with one responding to mine saying they disagreed and giving five stars.

No problem with that other than both have the same post date. As it's normally 24hrs before reviews are published don't see how they could have read mine first!! :wonder:

Mmmmm, mustn't get paranoid! :mysmilie_505:

I was boiling with rage after I had a low star/very critical review rejected for supposedly not sticking to the guidelines (it was completely within the guidelines). But before I got round to penning a complaint it mysteriously appeared on the website after all.

Don't know exactly what's going on - either a technical glitch, or perhaps they are rechecking batches of reviews if other customers have complained about whoever is monitoring them?

I just had a look on a Prai product to see if my review had been included and surprise, surprise it hadn't. I may be being cynical but it seems as though they are filtering out a proportion of the negative reviews to keep the product's star rating up (which in this case was just 2). This is the second time I've had a review rejected/ommitted. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth sitting down and typing something out...

The explanation is simple - Prai comes from Mars so your review must be lost in space.

I had another review rejected recently (I don't know why I bother, I keep saying I won't do any more!!) for the L'Occitane TSV. I pointed out to all those who complained about it that it was nice for a change to have a TSV around the £20 mark rather than £40 so I guess I mentioned pricing which of course if FORBIDDEN!!!! :taphead: Honestly, QVC need to take a long hard look at Amazon and their reviewing system. Yes there are some really stupid ones on there but at least you get ALL of them. Not just those which pass QVC's undefinable rules...if they're supposed to be so open and honest then why vet reviews at all?? I remember Chuntley saying once that reviews would be rejected if they were just critical, rather than constructive criticism!! So we can only criticise something constructively??!

Bullsh!t the lot of it...

Latest posts

Back