Zandra Rhodes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Saw that ZR bags were on IW thought I would switch on. OMG ****** Dennice - shut the f up woman!! she just keeps repeating the same thing every few minutes. She says Zandra Rhodes every sentence and then twice so far in about 20 minutes she has said about how many honorary doctorates ZR has.

DR thinks everything is amaazzzing is she morphing into JF from QVC!!

Had enough going back to watching something else.

I thought Zandra herself would be on. Pity she's not. She would probably tell that daft bat to zip it. She has to be the most annoying presenter ever and that includes all QVC ones put together. Poor old Lynne is doing her best as usual. I am turning over now too before I start swearing and I am trying to set an example for my children.:devil:

I would rather watch paint dry than watch Dennice or Zandra Rhodes. :sleepy:

I thought Zandra herself would be on. Pity she's not. She would probably tell that daft bat to zip it. She has to be the most annoying presenter ever and that includes all QVC ones put together. Poor old Lynne is doing her best as usual. I am turning over now too before I start swearing and I am trying to set an example for my children.:devil:

Couldn't agree more. She is a saleswoman through and through and gives me the impression that she's got no conscience whatsoever when it comes to flogging stuff.

missed the show, so what was he bags like??? and what was they made of and prices good bad what plz

Latest posts

Back