CHuntley and Morton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Of all the nauseating crawl-up-the-bum fests that QVC presenters have indulged in this had to be the worst I can remember. Chuntley absolutely surpassed her sickly sweet self and I'm surprised Andrew Morton could be spared from the Palace for this piece of drivel. QVC has gone so far down in my estimation, giving this creep credence, and to smarm all over him like that was just obscene. And yes, I DO hope Chuntley reads this - she should think black-burning shame on herself. Sorry!

Didn't watch it but saw her all of a dither about him joining her later. I know he's only one of hundreds making their living out of the royals but he's such a parasite.

I agree Catherine was rather OTT with the gushing. I was annoyed anyway to have the frock hour cut short, to listen to him. To be honest though, I don't think any of the other presenters would have been any better. Can you imagine Charlie talking to him!!:puke:

Yuck. The imagery cunjured up of words used in some posts are, I think, vile.

Someone was just a bit too enthusiastic in their hour maybe?

(I'm hiding now....:angel:)

I have to say, I do like Catherine very muchly, but this was a bit too much gush wise even for my taste. Mind, all the presenters have been treating him in the same way. The fact is, he's not much better than a guttersnipe. To suggest this book would be an heirloom as was mooted this afternoon is just wrong on so many levels. There will be vastly superior tomes written by better authors in the coming weeks and months.

Yuck. The imagery cunjured up of words used in some posts are, I think, vile.

Someone was just a bit too enthusiastic in their hour maybe?

(I'm hiding now....:angel:)
Couldn't agree more. CH was slightly OTT but was only doing her job.

The man is lower than pond-scum in my very biased opinion! In fact thats doing a disservice to pond-scum!

Rich

To be honest, is he really any different from the red top tabloids ? - or kids comics as I prefer to call them (apologies if you are a Sun/Mirror/Star reader) - the public get what they deserve, and if you buy the product, they'll keep on producing ! !!!

AM writes books and gets pilloried (I'm no fan by the way), yet nothing is said when the journalists on the red tops are churning out similar stuff on a daily basis - especially on a Sunday !!!!

To be honest, is he really any different from the red top tabloids ? - or kids comics as I prefer to call them (apologies if you are a Sun/Mirror/Star reader) - the public get what they deserve, and if you buy the product, they'll keep on producing ! !!!

AM writes books and gets pilloried (I'm no fan by the way), yet nothing is said when the journalists on the red tops are churning out similar stuff on a daily basis - especially on a Sunday !!!!

Yeah you are right, they are all ****s!!

Rich

totally agree, except that redtop hacks aren't peddling their wares on QVC with CH up their bums.
with redtops its the story that features. with AM its him.

having said that i did read "Diana Her True Story" and loved it so call me a hypocrite and you'd be correct.

Latest posts

Back