Help me choose!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
I'm a fan of drusy and decided to buy several sets to choose from. I've got to say that I love them but one set will, I think, be going back. I wondered before I reveal which one that would be, if you had to choose, which one (or two) would you keep and why?

The colour choices are white, grey or purple.

For me Heart and the purple set.

I love heart shapes and love the colour purple :up:

All lovely sets Meeshoo :heart:

From the photos it looks as though the grey is more of a 'flat' grey without the rainbow colours, so if that impression is accurate I would definitely be sending those back.

Another for the grey, I came close to this myself. It's more unusual, a little dramatic and sits well in the silver. xxxxxxxxxx

Well, here was my thinking ......

1. White. A definite keeper. This changes colour all the time and is a real "WOW" look. Great for the evening and could wear with practically anything. Strangely it doesn't photograph well!

2. Grey. This is more subtle as Miss M suspected. However, I think this could be is one can be worn day or evening and isn't "in yer face". It's not as sparkly and much more one dimentional but actually I like it because of that. As Arge has said, it's also very sympathetic with the silverwork.

3. Purple. I thought I would love this one but am not sure. The bracelet has purple and copper tones which is pretty. There's lots of sparkle. However, the ring is like a black hole. If you look at the pictures you can see that it's very dark and not the same colour as the bracelet.

Having said that, I've just spoken to CS and a lovely lady went to look for me at the two that are still in stock. She's found a brighter/lighter purple ring so I'm going to swap it and then make a decision whether to keep or send back this set.

I've tried to capture the sparkle of the white one (not very successfully) in this video and then have video'ed them all together. Click on the centre of the picture to start the video.

I like the subtlety of the grey set best, have seen it on telly and it looks very swanky, could wear it with all sorts.
But.....I'm also very partial to a bit of sparkle so that looks like keeping the white set also.

Thanks for posting the pics and video Meesh, very nice.

I definitely would choose the white one too, even though I like purple normally, the white one stands out for me.

The white hearts ( I adore hearts) and those deep sumptuous greys for me Meesh

Inge xx

The white for me - it looks very ethereal.

I don't like the purple ring, although I love the purple bracelet.

Latest posts

Back