Presenters Dropping Like Flies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Steve MacDonald came back for one day and has gone again, Chris Rhodes has done his back in Sophie did her back in lifting a vacuum cleaner while demonstrating (a while ago) it appears poor Andy Hodgson is now the filler for the incapacitated.

How many more presenters are going to drop?

Steve MacDonald came back for one day and has gone again, Chris Rhodes has done his back in Sophie did her back in lifting a vacuum cleaner while demonstrating (a while ago) it appears poor Andy Hodgson is now the filler for the incapacitated.

How many more presenters are going to drop?

I thought it was strange seeing Andy Hodgson doing Price Drop tonight now I know why,

Drop a house on Mark Ryes...nah, it might improve his looks. :emo:

Poor Chris Rhodes suffering tonight with his back again on air currently lying on the floor while assistant does demo. Very funny but not for Chris obviously

Lol Mark Ryes is freelance so if they keep dropping he will have to do cover.

What a strange little person he is. Nature usually compensates us for our little faults, i.e no looks but nice personality, but it has not done it for him. Wizend up, spiteful little man with a face like a ferret with haemorrhoids and a voice which could crack plate glass. I would feel sorry for him but he is so nasty about other people. He really shouldn't throw stones from the windows of his glass house.

He should feel relieved that Maggy Thatcher closed all our mines down or we would have put him a cage and used him as a canary

Last edited:
What a strange little person he is. Nature usually compensates us for our little faults, i.e no looks but nice personality, but it has not done it for him. Wizend up, spiteful little man with a face like a ferret with haemorrhoids and a voice which could crack plate glass. I would feel sorry for him but he is so nasty about other people. He really shouldn't throw stones from the windows of his glass house.

He really is a cheeky sod using his twitter page as a glass house. He's moaning that the Marr/Obama interview was boring (bit like your presenting) but this made me l o l "I appreciate Asda wants to save me money - but I just can't be seen either in store or with one of their vans outside my house... sorry". Ooh get you!!!

Yet he will happily be seen presenting on a discount channel or one of those rip of low budget quiz channels...hmmm wait a minute it says he is gay when did this happen? No way!##

Let's look at the current page of Mark Ryes Twitter
Won't go in Asda don't want their van outside my house
Don't like starbucks coffee
Hate UB40
Obama Interview boring
Some people haven't done their job properly.
Deal or No Deal silly
Doctor Who was a two parter and boring why didn't you warn me for FFS.

A whole page of moan, moan and more moan.

Last edited:
Yet he will happily be seen presenting on a discount channel or one of those rip of low budget quiz channels...hmmm wait a minute it says he is gay when did this happen? No way!##

Let's look at the current page of Mark Ryes Twitter
Won't go in Asda don't want their van outside my house If they've watched you on the shoppers love, I doubt they'd want to be seen outside your house/flat either
Don't like starbucks coffee Try Nero, they do high stools so even you can reach the counter if you stand on one
Hate UB40 Oh, yes that form. The one you get when you have been sacked isn't it? Never seen one myself
Obama Interview boring The point being? Are you saying that you are more interesting?
Some people haven't done their job properly. No. No comment... too easy
Deal or No Deal silly First true thing you have said
Doctor Who was a two parter and boring why didn't you warn me for FFS. Why watch it if you can't understand it?

A whole page of moan, moan and more moan.

At least he's giving Nicky Chapman a rest. I really can't understand this man. He seems to go out of his way to be obnoxious when I'm sure if he tried hard he could be charming

Latest posts

Back