Steve on jury service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I was 1/2 watching steve today on the 6:30-10 shift, and at about 9:45 I heard him talking about this person who got caught with a load of stuff in her suitcase, and she/he said they were their clothes....but then they opened them up, and Steve is involved as he gave some inside information. (It is quite vague I'm affraid as I was only watching and listening a bit, as I was on the computer....but that was the jist of it)

And then just before he left today (10pm friday) he said 'I'll be back from the earlier time of 3pm tomorrow, and then I wont be back til next saturday'

-So it seems, while he is on jury service, he wont be on much! :/

I was 1/2 watching steve today on the 6:30-10 shift, and at about 9:45 I heard him talking about this person who got caught with a load of stuff in her suitcase, and she/he said they were their clothes....but then they opened them up, and Steve is involved as he gave some inside information. (It is quite vague I'm affraid as I was only watching and listening a bit, as I was on the computer....but that was the jist of it)

And then just before he left today (10pm friday) he said 'I'll be back from the earlier time of 3pm tomorrow, and then I wont be back til next saturday'

-So it seems, while he is on jury service, he wont be on much! :/

I doubt he's on jury service Ben. Not if he's talking about it. . Maybe though, Steve has finished his service? My hubby is a magistrate and I know that if you are on Jury duty you are not allowed to talk about it. I'll have to ask him he's on the bl@@dy golf course at the minute

I doubt he's on jury service Ben. Not if he's talking about it. . Maybe though, Steve has finished his service? My hubby is a magistrate and I know that if you are on Jury duty you are not allowed to talk about it. I'll have to ask him he's on the bl@@dy golf course at the minute

I think he is though....he did seem v. serious. He was like 'Ive got some bad news for you guys. Well it may be good for some of you' and after he said it, he was like ''Why cant I say it? I'm not charged with anything'' - So the producer probably told him he cant say it, and that was the end. - But if he is only on for 1 or 2 shifts a week, it does all make sense! ;)

Yay golf! :D I'm good at that.....well crazy golf! :p

I wouldn't have thought he would be able to talk about it either

I'm just saying what I heard :) - But as he has only been on 1/2 times per week, and then he said after saturday show, he wont be on til the next saturday, I dont see why he would lie about it :)

And just now, he said 'I wont be back til next saturday, as im busy' and then he said 'What are you laughing at Pandora? I cant say what it is...but it isnt like im charged with anything.'

So he really did.

Latest posts

Back