Hmm, what shall I buy next on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Think I'm getting the QVC bug after getting the juicer. Any ideas. btw I'm male, single, over 40, no pets...

oooohhhh, I detect someone who needs to buy some lock n lock! How about some Northern nights? Jewellery, makeup, handbags. Oh hang on, I should really ban my mother from using my account :giggle:

Think I'm getting the QVC bug after getting the juicer. Any ideas. btw I'm male, single, over 40, no pets...

You sound like a prime candidate for Kim & Co. That'll work wonders if you're not really a petite "lady".

Don't go for the Michele Hopeless: unless you're prepared to shave everywhere every day, the hairs catch in all that "stretch lace" of hers. OUCH :doh:

Only joking :wink:

I wouldn't buy anything from QVC without shopping around to see if I could get it cheaper online or on the high street. I certainly wouldn't go buying technology without checking out John Lewis first.

But that's just me.

If you need something to give your stylish bachelor pad a little tasteful embellishment Greg, then look no further than this Yankee Candle tart warmer complete with 6 tarts. It would look fab next to your 50in plasma TV, a real talking point:-

If you need something to give your stylish bachelor pad a little tasteful embellishment Greg, then look no further than this Yankee Candle tart warmer complete with 6 tarts. It would look fab next to your 50in plasma TV, a real talking point:-

Works for me: would help alleviate the smells of Hai Karate and Brut as well as look like a precious and tasteful heirloom.

It may be the wrong time of the year , but some of my best buys have been my Northern Nights down duvet and a flannel duvet set . The comfort is amazing !
Can also recommend the Cooks Essentials pans . The non-stick is really durable .
Kind regards and I hope this helps !!

I wouldn't buy anything from QVC without shopping around to see if I could get it cheaper online or on the high street. I certainly wouldn't go buying technology without checking out John Lewis first.

But that's just me.

Yeh, I always do my price comparison with other sites such as Amazon & Ebay etc.

The flexipay option is a big draw for me.

I bought a jewellery cleaner even though I didn't have any jewellery, as it was a "gadget" that I thought would be useful for other things.

It wasn't, so I had to buy some jewellery !!!

PS You can call me Alan, Claire.

You a hungry guy?, how about a real pie?

How brazen! :blush: Mind you, you don't get offers like that on here every day, Greg!

So if it doesn't work out with Claire (lipglossaddict), you can always try apple's "pie" :rock:

I bought a jewellery cleaner even though I didn't have any jewellery, as it was a "gadget" that I thought would be useful for other things.

It wasn't, so I had to buy some jewellery !!!

PS You can call me Alan, Claire.

nice to meet you too Alan :blush: :blush: :blush:

Latest posts

Back