Zumba TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Anyone know any details? I've been to the odd zumba class - but would much prefer to look a plum on my own,in my own front room:blush:

I've had a bit of a splash out on QVC lately - so really need it to be reasonable (or on easypay!) but I just have no idea what price to expect?

Looks like this was it in the US:-

f09400.001

Looks like this was it in the US:-

f09400.001

That's it, and it was on those infomercials you get on digital channels at 4am in the morning: when my depression was playing up last year I was awake most nights, and must have seen the Zumba one a few hundred times ;)

It's about 60£ in those shopping broadcasts, I believe. I enjoyed my Zumba classes, a good mix of younger people and retirees, but haven't found one where I live now (not yet).

I've enjoyed it in the past as well but the girl that took over my class recently isnt great so I got a bit bored with it, I'm thinking of this TSV though cos I am trying to lose weight and save money and this in the long run may be cheaper than zumba classes every week.

Typically I'm back at work on Tues so dont really want to stay up to see the midnight presentation. ;-(

Yes I like zumba (when I'm there!) but find the effort to get there a pain - and the classes very expensive.I,too,would like to stay up for the launch - but I need to be up for work.

I've convinced myself,I'd much prefer to do it at home.

I'm really hoping they will put it on easypay.

The one I saw on amazon seemed to have fewer DVDs - mind you, that's probably all the DVDs you'll ever need or have the patience to try out, the number included in the TSV seems a bit much. A whole Zumba dvd for my arms?

The one I saw on amazon seemed to have fewer DVDs - mind you, that's probably all the DVDs you'll ever need or have the patience to try out, the number included in the TSV seems a bit much. A whole Zumba dvd for my arms?

QVC have posted a pic of the TSV and it looks to have fewer DVDs than the picture on here (four if I remember correctly but I've been told my memory is like a sieve with no bottom in it!).

If you have a Wii or PS3 you can get them so I think QVC are late with this one. Apparently Anne Dawson's weight loss is due to this.

Really? I thought it was from eating all that undercooked King's Realm meat last year. :wonder:

Latest posts

Back