Have a say

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
I think that Julia looks awful in those zippy leggings and sandal things, but saw here on the L'Occitane show the other night in a dress and she looked fantastic.

Instead of all the knocking threads on here about her, credit where credits due, she can certainly look a stunner :call:

I think that Julia looks awful in those zippy leggings and sandal things, but saw here on the L'Occitane show the other night in a dress and she looked fantastic.

Instead of all the knocking threads on here about her, credit where credits due, she can certainly look a stunner :call:

Hear hear.:sun: I concur.:star::flower::heart:

Perhaps she has been reading this forum. Thought she toned it down a bit with Simon Wilson as well :wonder:

Caught a bit of her on the Butler and Wilson show last night. She had a interesting dress on, which seemed to suit her. It had like gold wings on the front, which for some reason made think Wonder Woman.:wonder:

Latest posts

Back